/repgen/ - Repressor general

Psychedelic edition

>QOTT: Ever had a trip?
>QOTT2: Favorite band from the sixties?

Ignore trolls, trannies and pinkpillers.

Previous

Attached: il_fullxfull.1469245632_oxdk.jpg (950x950, 442.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johns-prince.tumblr.com/post/613515355788361728/genderbend-au-john-lennon-and-paula-mccartney
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm growing portobellos in Minecraft in the hopes that they can unfuck my AGP, will report back on the results later.

>qott1
I've done shrooms a bunch of times, last time was right before I stopped repressing
>qott2
king crimson, if you count one album from '69 as from the 60s. I also like the beatles, the doors, beefheart, and some of zappa's 60s work.

never tripped. don't listen to 60's much, so maybe The Animals?

but recently I put my stats into that one sight (picrel) and lol, now I have proof to why I am repping

Attached: file.png (819x562, 262.71K)

>QOTT
Nope living in bumfuck nowhere means all I can get is crap skunk.
>QOTT2
Velvet Underground.

Psa

Don't Troon if you are fake trans and dysphoric like me just kill yourself it will save you time

Lol, good luck user. Use bonemeal on them to make them grow faster in Minecraft. I'm looking forward to seeing you post again.

What was it like? Did you learn anything about yourself from doing mushrooms?

>Velvet Underground.
Nice!

are you gonna post this dumb chart in every thread on the board

>What was it like? Did you learn anything about yourself from doing mushrooms?
the first few times I didn't do a lot of introspection, I got some interesting effects though, like being able to see through walls if I looked at them in a mirror. I've always described it as peeling back your brain the way you peel an onion, it gets rid of the old dry layers and reveals the soft moist skin underneath. It's like it peels back layers of socialization and assumptions, and lets you look and think about things in a sort of fresh, unfiltered way.
Anyway the last time I did shrooms was about a month and a half ago, I found it quite easy to see myself as a woman and now I'm trooning.

>Share please
Here johns-prince.tumblr.com/post/613515355788361728/genderbend-au-john-lennon-and-paula-mccartney

Attached: tumblr_a01a9dd07d4e04516cb38aa17b0f1127_8ec5119a_540.jpg (540x795, 85.81K)

yes. because it truly is over

How do you cope repgen? Is working a lot of hours and video games when u cant a good cope?

Attached: F33AF898-AEA8-4BBF-94DE-909044CE48DC.jpg (216x288, 20.38K)

working... works for me.
I can't play games anymore. I'm just so emotionally tired that I almost instantly close it after starting it.

also is repping without drugs giga hardmode?

I think I'm gonna get a haircut this week. having long hair gives me moments of hope, its kinda dangerous.

short hair can look good on men, i think itd be good for you

it actually looks worse for me. mostly because long hair also kinda helps in hiding the psoriasis that covers my face, but it also just looks more nice and full long. but still, the times I feel good seeing my hair is a bit too risky

that sucks bro

Take your pills

Attached: image0-1.jpg (680x798, 166.36K)

yea, but gotta do it

no, some probably should but I won't. just won't work

taking my pills whether i like it or not, represents my hope for passing one day, even though i know id never pass. i cant take that hope being constantly smashed over and over again with each injection.
its like being a kid watching your stuffed animal get ran over by a truck over and over. my heart cant take something i desire so strongly being smashed again and again while trying my hardest to fulfill the desire. ive been off hrt for three weeks now and im actually feeling better in a lot of ways now

Attached: 077FB9B7-91BC-4102-88EA-D44F3DF35E6D.png (720x368, 413.17K)