Unlike you shallow polyamorous transbian diaper hon whores and prostitutes

Unlike you shallow polyamorous transbian diaper hon whores and prostitutes...

I want to be in a monogamous Christian marriage with a very masc white guy and adopt white children and provide them a good and happy childhood!

Attached: 226ef0bf7c9d0b3ba2e659edd02c1a86.jpg (2000x1934, 733.15K)

based

i want to live out my wild lana del rey fantasies and get trapped in an abusive marriage with a deadbeat guy who’s only merit is that he looks hot when he’s smoking a marlboro while tweaking on cocaine.

Cringe. You are a tranny stop larping like you can ever be involved in traditional life. Anyone truly trad or masc would see you as an abomination. Even then if the dude wanted kids, why would he pick someone without a womb over someone with one?

Also lmao “adopt white children” something tells me you haven’t interfaced with the foster care/adoption system very much. Firstly it’s almost all non-white kids up for adoption, second if you want to adopt a white baby just give up, babies are always the highest in demand for adoption.

you and every other Any Forumstard

> All tranbsians should honestly be denied

I’m not even a transbian lol but nice “everyone who thinks I’m wrong is a transbian”

I’m just saying you need to be realistic, no traditional man will ever take you in. Even if you could find a good guy the road blocks with be huge. By marrying you he would be putting himself at huge risk of being kicked out of his church community and they probably wouldn’t let him marry a tranny as part of the church anyway.

Unless you are a giga-passer who is 100% unclockable at any time, a trad Christian husband is pretty much an impossibility and him marrying you would actually make him fake trad because I don’t know of any traditional branch of Christianity that allows trans marriages.

Gigabased

Youre really stupid honestly, obviously there is nothing about trans people in the Bible since it wasnt really a thing or an issue back then,

But if its a man and a woman and they do love eachother and want to testify their love in the name of God, it is very much a good thing

This is some real pick me shit.

ultimately i guess i also just want a monogamous marriage and between 3 and 5 kids, but i'm more often than not a transbian, so i dunno seethe cope dialate or something idk

shut up maggu
shut up reese

Do you genuinely think conservative Christians accept trans people? I’ve been around plenty, they don’t lol.

Like they may not be rude to you but they sure as hell wouldn’t accept you as one of their own while you are living in sin. Trying to change your body to be more like that of the opposite sex is against God’s will. Traditional Christians have stricter gender roles, if you are trans you are going against God’s intended roles for your sex, If you were to marry a man, that is homosexuality which is also considered a sin by conservative Christians.

I fucking hate all these trad larpers who know actually nothing about traditional Christians. They don’t want your kind and they won’t accept you unless you trick them into believe you aren’t trans.

yet another insecure pickme making a bait thread to have their untenable worldview attacked so their belief in it is reinforced

>Trying to change your body to be more like that of the opposite sex is against God’s will
Just like getting a transplant or getting surgery for cancer?

Whats up with people saying pickme?
At least youre not a poly diaperhon
Who the heck is maggu now
Youre most likely an american and therefore your christian sect is protestanism which is quite shit considering both the catholics and protestants worship satan and raping little boys rather than preaching the words of God and Jesus, unlike Eastern Orthodoxy which kept its true holy roots. Even an amount of patriarchs are openly homosexual, and if eastern europe (where the only Orthodox dominant countries are) itself wants kinda a shit place to live both from economy wise and humanitarian advancement wise, orthodoxy would be the true and only Christianity today and the only pick for lgbt christians
This honestly, some surgeries are sin yet others arent
Lol

Attached: Vasilisa_profile-2.jpg (1280x720, 132.23K)

wanting a toxic relationship is fembrained
wanting a happy marraige is malebrained

>she fell for the orthodoxy meme

Attached: 1651754565560.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

she just like me fr

Being an annoying dipshit is autismbrained
I literally was born and still live in an Orthodox country you dumbass
So true bestie

Show me a single country where orthodoxy is the primary Christian denomination and LGBT people are not persecuted and have rights equal to those in primarily Protestant/Catholic countries. You can literally look up a map of LGBT rights and persecution and a map of Orthodox churches and they're the same map. It doesn't matter what little theological nest you've made yourself, in reality the majority of Orthodox Christians hate you and those that support queers being a part of the church.

No? A surgery to save your life isn’t considered a sin by most sects but surgery for vanity is.

Shhhh you just have to let them larp user. Pointing out basic truth makes you autismbrained