Thinking about when

thinking about when
>my therapist said i should honmode because “your body and size are intimidating and nobody would mess with you”
>my mom said “Oh you’re not a [tranny name] instantly after me telling her yhe name i wanted to go with”
>my irl friend said “it’s never going to happen” after i asked “its been 5 months hrt, when’s the girl gonna happen” as a joke
>my irl friend said “Yeah that’s terrible” after being confident enough to use my girlvoice for the first time
>my own mom agreeing that i’ll probably never pass
>one of my coworkers i used to talk to looking me up and down, shaking his head, and never talking to or even looking at me. it’s been 6 months, he still hasnt said a single word to me
>being told “oh you don’t need to pass to be happy! tall women exist” by a literal 5’3 gigayoungshit at the partial hospitalization i was at
>keojampa thought i had been on hrt for 4 months during our consult and saying “oh the longer you’re on hrt the more changes will happen!” when i was at 15 months hrt
>my coworkers agreeing that there is nothing feminine about me after being gendered female at work, they were confused

Attached: 7A2A878D-CEC6-4BA7-A38D-5524B916B550.jpg (236x311, 14.38K)

It is over.
t. Someone who it is also over for

and pinkpillers wonder why reppers rep

it hurts

Attached: 98D4291E-BC0A-4330-82B7-EA727C1CDB9B.jpg (749x859, 150.91K)

hey Sophie, remember you mog me

i dont

It is what it is

>>my mom said “Oh you’re not a [tranny name] instantly after me telling her yhe name i wanted to go with”
this is perfectly normal, stop crying over it. the other shit sucks tho

it just hurt a lot

it’s okay sophie

>posts thread with trip off
>someone engages
>trip comes back on
everytime with this catfishing ass hoe ass smelly bitch ass

its not

I'm really sorry Anonette. You deserve better.

thanks

when will it end

>>keojampa thought i had been on hrt for 4 months during our consult and saying “oh the longer you’re on hrt the more changes will happen!” when i was at 15 months hrt

Attached: 1658568981934555.png (655x643, 341.41K)

What does Sophie even look like? I need context to this

when you find a bf and learn to accept that life isn't wine and honey

:(
why would they treat you like that? I'm sorry user

The trick is to ignore/sage/hide all complain threads.

muy malo

Attached: 21E0E423-0C42-4D8E-8C3A-A362DEAD78B4.jpg (3483x6806, 3.07M)

she deserves it