I dont want to be a transbian bottom anymore

i dont want to be a transbian bottom anymore
It's embarassing and there are no tops

Attached: 7ed5654731c8545c4b3c8135aba7bbbc.gif (500x370, 2.37M)

then become a top, into men or volcel

>transbian
>bottom
you already like having cock inside of you why aren't you just having sex with men?

men are ugly as fuck

awful taste. go sleep with an actual daddy and you'll get over yourself

no
the only attractive men are femboys so basically women

so you like men? Lol

>"transbian"
>bisexual
please shut up, lesbians aren't attracted to men

literally like 90% of transbians are bottoms wdym

Masculinity and dudes are gross as fuck, basically borderline bestiality

misandry trannies are even more cringe than the misogynistic ones like holy shit stop coping this hard

you're cringe

Like no kidding, way way worse and retardedly craving dick and twinks, but some invisible line makes them hate anything past a lil body hair.

misandry is based though. men are the culprits behind most of the worlds problems. theyre also rape monsters so i dnt get why its bad.

>Like no kidding, way way worse and retardedly craving dick and twinks, but some invisible line makes them hate anything past a lil body hair.
That’s just GAMP sexuality, same as chasers have. Not really that weird as most transbians are AGAMP and T4T (most T4C call themselves trans lesbians not transbian and are usually post OP)

look men are responsible for 99% of the human races advancements, we can't be perfect all the time
now be a good girl and let the men take care of you.

>no tops
It's a problem everywhere! Good tops are hard to find. I'm a shitty top, but I still wind up topping like half the time because all my partners keep turning out to be bottoms too.

almost all transbians look like men LMFAO post a selfie and further prove this

I always just considered it fem4fem basically. But that makes since too.
Some trannies transition to avoid having to fem4fem cope in the future... Others transition to engage in professional fem4fem lol.

>know passing trans girl
>she doesn't particularly like that she always has to top but her partners always end up as bottoms and she's tall
I would give my left nut to top this bitch lord almighty amen

that’s the pop feminist grlboss version of misandry and i’m not even that much against that one. the uncomfortably fashy one where you compare men to diseases and disgusting things is the cringe one lol

Finally, a very sensible thought and suggestion... Let me guess, your a man right?

oh yea, that version of misandry were being male is a cardinal sin is cringe and prtty transmisogynistic i agree

>be me
>transbian
>strict top, enjoy doing it, no bottom dysphoria
>also a mommy dom, completely fine with taking care of my GF and treating her like a princess
>when other trannies irl hear this they automatically start flirting with me
Feels good to be a top, ngl