All I ever wanted was just to be a happy housewife mother in a functional and happy family and raise my kids to be good...

All I ever wanted was just to be a happy housewife mother in a functional and happy family and raise my kids to be good people and love my husband and cherish all the times with my kids from mundane stuff to even their birthdays and first school day and first crushed and going to their hobby events and cooking for them and watching over them while their friends sleep over and kiss them all goodnight and congratulate them on their good grades and go on vacations and watch them unpsck their presents and fear a bit whenever its dark out and theyre with friends and love them and help them study for schools and high school and college entrances and exams and say goodbye when they depart their ways for life and watch their grandkids and give them treats and kisses and hugs and everything

But instead I was born an autistic loner masc guy in backwaters nowhere with no way to ever escape anywhere even semi normal in a world which is heading towards great shit and Ill most likely be drafted and die in ww3 for rich fuckers

This entire life feels like hell designed specifically for me to torture me I want to fucking die and whats even worse is this is most likely the only ever chance at being alive ever im literally fucking sobbing in my bathtub right now and I cant even kill myself because no guns or places to rope and all buildings are tall enough only to give myself injuries and some broken bones I cant even escape this hell not to mention I dont even have money or friendships or my family anymore Im truly nothing and I never even wished for much

Someone fucking kill me already

youtube.com/watch?v=IuwxZSIS__4

Attached: E70DCD66-F26A-44C7-908A-A553CE690D1C.png (602x372, 430.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cbo2n2MzxxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you have any newer pix of him?

who?

interesting

Poor user

poor u

OP, you could always try onions sauce!

No! that would be too easy!
dunno who you are but that must be OP.

why the fuck would OP be asking for pics of himself?

youtu.be/Cbo2n2MzxxE

watcha talkin about willis?

its a boymoder named jannu from russia or something
someone spams his pictures on here
that was the most recent one he posted, someone saved the unsee, nothing since

They posted the OP text if you haven’t figured it out.

Attached: 46E3BE81-CD85-4E1F-A1F8-AD38F7C5906B.jpg (1170x835, 502.12K)

heh

Attached: 7d81215937327d23051bcf2fa9bf6fc9.jpg (900x1181, 525.44K)

they died

That isn't the most recent pic of them btw.

OP it's possible to still be a homemaker, for goodness' sake. I've been a homemaker for years. You do put yourself in danger doing so, because if you don't have a backup source of income (unemployment, disability, a job) you will find it hard to leave. I was battered for years and ended up pretty much homeless when I fled it.

But the kind of life you're thinking of living is very normal and okay and attainable. In fact, it may be easier for you than for me because you're a girl. Plenty of men and women would be interested in working their butts of if everything at home is clean, their things are in the right place, you make them homemade meals and do the grocery shopping and run errands, call the plumber or handyman for them, pay bills online or by phone, etc (it's actually a LOT of work, especially if kids are involved). I promise. I've met many of them. If you land one in tech or something and that you love, you can have a very happy life.

The world is awful sometimes, but you could be a grown-up weathering and planning for that awfulness with people you love and people you want to protect.

Sorry, to clarify: I was battered, I fled, I had to heal up a lot and I'm disabled now but I can still do homemaker stuff, and I do so for my current long term partner who doesn't beat me and who I may eventually marry.

dusabled?

What do you mean disabled? what happened?

post tummy

illegal

it's okay I'll alow it