Do straight trans women find it flattering to be sexualized and hit on by flamboyant openly gay men?

Do straight trans women find it flattering to be sexualized and hit on by flamboyant openly gay men?

Attached: 3028402840.jpg (960x960, 102.67K)

only if they are a twinky (preferably asian) boy with fluffy hair
If a masc guy with a fag voice hits on me I will barf

I wouldn’t, but cis gay guys are at least stereotypically brutally honest so it’s a compliment ig

Why wouldn't you feel flattered?

Well “hit on” means they are seeing me as a guy, so I wouldn’t like it. If it think I pass I would assume they’re bi tho probably

I like gay guys, but femmes are friends only.

what does it mean to see someone as a guy? You are a man with a dick. Why would people pretend you are a woman? Do you just want closeted masc gay men sucking your dick instead?

>what is nuance

It's not very well known but gay guys cam absolutely tolerate tranny aesthetics until a certain femininity treshold is reached and all attraction vanishes. Because gay guys have other gays and trannies want to feel like women gay/MTFtrans pairings are rare even rarer than straight/MTFtrans but they can happpen if both partners are confident with who they are and that they like

Attached: 1660528064665609m.jpg (653x1024, 70.35K)

>It's not very well known
It's well known, but gay/mtf dating is highly policed by both gays and MtFs. Masc4mascs really need to fuck off and mind their own businesses, I'm so fucking tired of them seething whenever "femininity" and "AMAB/male" are used in one sentence. As for trannies, it's the usual, validation vampires, they're honestly exhausting to even be around, I can't imagine how people date them.

how exactly do they police those interactions?

Absolutely not

wow, who could have thought this thread would be bait!

You shouldn't even be posting on here because you're full of hatred and hatred just don't work anymore

Sure they do at least I do. I like men I'm not prejudice against them because they're gay it makes it easier

No

Masc4mascs will tell you that you're a disgrace, a bifag, whatever for not liking actual real men, even if you like cis femfags, repeatedly and loudly.
Trannies will tell you that you have no right to be attracted to a trans woman, including pre-everything trannies, that as a gay man you must love FtMs instead. That your attraction to MtFs is dehumanising.
And if you're a tranny you'll be told that you're self-hating, not trans, and shit like that.
If you're trans or attracted to trannies your sexuality will be policed. Like, in my case I'm an MtF, a hon, and a vers top, I'm only attracted to cis men and pre-op twinkhons, I have no interest in anything with a pussy. I get told that I'm problematic and transohobic. Moreover, I'm a hon, I date gay men, not only that I actually like gay men over straight men because of how they behave, even masc fags still aren't as emotionally stunted as straight guys. When I talk about it I get told that I'm a STRAIGHT woman and one day I'll meet the right STRAIGHT man I deserve. And if try to refute it by saying that I prefer gay men other trannies are quick to tell me that may be I'm not actually trans.
This shit is exhausting.

i don’t get into relationships for “validation,” i just care that we’re both attracted to each other. i’d date a gay guy if i liked him and he were into it

gay guys don’t go for me at all anymore though, they just want me to be their fag hag

bump

you can just tell this girl was a hot androgynous boy before transitioning

That doesn't happen...
At least not to me. If you look like a girl they're not gonna hit on you