Are you ok with people being jailed for intentional misgendering?

Is calling someone you know identifies as a trans woman "he" identical to calling a black person the n-word?

Attached: misgender.jpg (1280x720, 130.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/graham-winfrey/the-highest-paid-female-executive-in-the-us-is-a-transgender-ceo.html
pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/05/trolling-malicious-communication-misgendering-stephanie-hayden-kate-scottow/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, because tranners are weak and powerless. They will just cry and post on twitter

Jailed? No. Other consequences like losing your job or being "cancelled" online? Sure.

no I’ll shoot you

what about billionaire gigaAGPs like Caitlyn Jenner, Martine Rothblatt, and Jennifer Pritzker?

inc.com/graham-winfrey/the-highest-paid-female-executive-in-the-us-is-a-transgender-ceo.html

Yeah, also every TERF should be housed together with Chris-chan.

nope. and it's never happened despite how much conservatards wish it would

This is not a real thing no one has ever called for this shut the fuck up.

>inb4 muh Canada
Yeah they made it officially an error on government documents, which makes sense. You’re not going to pronoun jail

pinknews.co.uk/2019/09/05/trolling-malicious-communication-misgendering-stephanie-hayden-kate-scottow/

they just have to say misgendering is harassment then it's a crime

Which it can be

No wtf

ok then you do support jailing people for intentional misgendering
don't claim "nobody is doing that" when you want it to happen

What about misgendering a cis person then.

I am torn on the Transphobe Question (TQ). On the one hand transphobes are pretty annoying to be around, and I don't want want society as a whole to be Any Forums. On the other I don't like the culture of getting people fired for offensive speech, especially since the criteria are always arbitrary for what counts as offensive. Society should be neither Any Forums or twitter.

When it does fall under harassment yes, not as a crime in itself

ok so then you want people going to jailed for refusing to lie that gay men are women
you are a fascist homophobe

catch me outside

They’ll cry about it in Twitter

I'm ok with jailing anyone who even mildly annoys me, let's start with you

Troons get left on the bottom of the totem pole for a reason

fem gay men are well below trans women in the pecking order

Get in.

Attached: 1660642270594.jpg (2177x2903, 3.41M)

this is where doctors who mutilate healthy gay bodies belong

Definitely not worth jail-time but if it occurs repeatedly and deliberately in the workplace it should be viewed as harassment just like any other form of harassment.

no, and this doesn't happen. make better bait next time.

No, of course not. People should not be put in cages for something like that.
There's a false dichotomy between doing that and letting people be cruel to those they are supposed to be caretakers of, though, like children or the elderly. Or just to their coworkers, who have no ability to leave. If someone hurts others in the workplace and refuses to stop they should be removed. This hurts true whether they misgender others or insult them for being Christian or black or anything. Decency is important. Don't you agree?

I have a dream, a dream of a future in which there is no more homosexuality. All young gay boys blossom into beautiful straight women and all is right in the world.

Do you think someone should be fired for sexual harassment?
It's hard to draw that line I agree, specially in regards with what people say online or in private, but some things we have to decide as a society if they're that hateful that firing is acceptable.

Jailed? You want the purge? This is how we get the purge.