Being mtf trans is so humiliating...

being mtf trans is so humiliating. i want to be a man so badly because i believe men are superior to and naturally dominant over women, so i try to put on this masculine chadlike persona, but every time anyone calls me “she” i just melt. it’s so degrading but i can’t fight how good it feels. i don’t want to be a fucking woman but i can’t stop acting like one

i hate this fucking mental illness i have and how it makes me want to wear women’s clothes and talk with a cute voice and take estrogen even though i’m a fucking man. i hate how fucking pathetic i am for finally breaking and submitting to this feeling, for giving up my manhood because i can’t resist the allure of womanhood any longer. i hate how i’m going to have to tell EVERYONE who knows me that i’m like this and beg them to treat me like a fucking woman, because them treating me like the man i am BY BIRTHRIGHT makes me want to cry myself to sleep. i hate how badly i want to take estrogen so my body can rebuild itself to have breasts and wide hips and everything else needed to be a fucking incubator and cumdump for some superior man, and i hate how i can’t even do THAT properly for him because of the way i was born, and i really, REALLY hate how much that hurts when I’M supposed to be the man making a woman mine.

fuck dysphoria, fuck trannies, fuck all the foid sluts, fuck this board, fuck my life, fuck everything

Attached: 788B9BEE-A665-4FE0-9D2D-636AF27B30E3.jpg (1024x1024, 87.46K)

At least if you take estrogen to change your body you’ll be a good girl

fuck you fuck you fuck you

There is genuinely nothing wrong with it user, there are plenty of straight men who like trans girls, and who would be willing to take care of you and tell you how good you are

hmm i kinda relate. testosterone is functionally better bcuz like, strength and motivatoin and energy and emotional stability. but i HATE looking male. i want to look vulnerable and desirable so i can get a BF and so men are nicer to me bcuz i just want to be taken care of and make someone else happy

Um, hi. Yes, I understand this.

Attached: 5647456745675645.jpg (820x628, 121.06K)

Good, you deserve to suffer with that mentality lmao. God I hate moids.

Wow, a completely relatable post.

I miss the nipplegasms more than anything. Scrumptious and quite possibly peak sexual satisfaction that I’ll never get to feel again

be a good girl and take your estrogen

You can be a tranny and have a powerful and fiery male spirit.
Excising out bad qualities of the male and female and combining the good, is the goal of scared/alchemical androgeny. One I the highest pursuits any man can undertake.

But by being a tranny, and outside the confines of normal society, you are free to behave how ever you wish or feel comfortable.
You have more freedom to go in any direction you wish and people won't judge you for it like a man or woman.

put me in the ovarit screenshot

based post

(translator's note: this poster mean based from the perspective of incels)

relatable

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 5.04K)

You're so fembrained you have penis envy lol

Jesus Christ this thread is like a dark mirror. I made a few posts whining about how I resent being made more sensitive by HRT and feel disconcerted by what this implies about society
but the degree to which you just hate women is really something else. The sexes are far more similar to one another than they are different, and in any case there are upsides to both. I'd prefer to be tougher, and it really sucks that maybe the lack of toughness is part of why men will continue to dominate entrepreneurial fields statistically, but it's not as if women can't be tough. Empathy is a great quality to have. One of the keys to being a good person. It shouldn't be discounted as if it's nothing.

You unironically need to learn to respect women before it eats away at you, and I unironically need to snap the fuck out of whatever stupid mind loop I got caught up in as a result of finding out that women and men are just very similar as opposed to identical. Thank you for reminding me of this by example.

You need to get laid.
Doesn't matter how, fuck some girl and realise your view of women is unreasonable and based on nonsense, let some guy rail you and accept that you're not a real man, either way you'll at least end up certain about yourself.

>You can be a tranny and have a powerful and fiery male spirit
this has resonated with me strongly. tomboymoding is the strongest and happiest and most at peace i've ever felt. dunno why it took me having the female body/brain/societal base to feel so at ease with a sort of toothy boyishness but i really love where i'm at

It just feels and comes out so naturally, they're are no constraints or worries, of emulating some ideal, ill defined, womanhood, you can let a little boyish charm out, still be feminine and not only that, no one looks at you sideways for any of it.
I don't even then guys dislike it, on the contrary i think they can appreciate it.
I wonder why it took those specific contexts, for you to embody your actual nature. But it really takes a certain comfort to be yourself, at least it did for me, and i suppose it was much the same for you.
It makes me happy a girl has found comfort in her nature and her most natural expression of it ^_^.

Sounds nice desu

what autogynephilia does to a mf