If there's one thing that tranners and nazis can agree upon, it's that "detrans" FtMs are fucking hilarious

If there's one thing that tranners and nazis can agree upon, it's that "detrans" FtMs are fucking hilarious.
>cis women voice training
>cis women getting boob jobs just to have any tits whatsoever
>cis women shaving everyday hide their beard
lmfao. The only "detransition" is basically turning into an MtF tranny

Attached: 1600981938606.jpg (443x455, 13.17K)

>If there's one thing that tranners and nazis can agree upon,
Stopping reading there

So disinterested in my post that you gave me a (You)? Ok fren, I believe you ;)

its also funny because of how incredibly retarded you have to be to be an FtM tranny

Do mtfs have a vagina, ovaries, female bone structure and a functional womb? Lmao

desu the vagina is the worst part of the woman
>noooo I totally love licking my girlfriend’s disgusting fish hole as she bleeds all over my face
sure thing buddy

In 100 years, vaginas will be a thing of the past.

Your literal shit hole doesn't make up for not having a vagina

ok tranny

>YOU DONT AGREE WITH ME, THAT MAKES YOU LE TRANNY!!

Attached: DRILLING.png (577x796, 149.37K)

Trannies

I prefer guys and dick but I still like pussy. They're pretty fun and I don't mind giving cis girls head. Doesn't taste bad to me and isn't gross to me. I wish I had one honestly but I don't think SRD is worth it at all
Trannies are based honestly, you either have to be totally unhinged and crazy or have the biggest balls imaginable to troon out
Yeah, it's way better to be a MtF detransitioner if you're going to go and detransition. Although like almost no one mistakenly transitions and they get dysphoria again once they detransition and just retransition most of the time or find god or whatever as a new repressing mechanism

if only they actually voice trained

detrooners who don’t voicetrain are hot tbhon

Idk seeing an innocent person ruin their own life just makes me sad.

Attached: 1659317169482242.jpg (972x9595, 1.6M)

Oof
They don’t even look happier in the last pictures

she's wearing a dress at the end she clearly isn't lol.
now she's got her own form of dysphoria but with a body she actually at one point had and threw away.

Attached: 1657294411167.png (720x720, 697.39K)

Reminder that all pooners detrans and then turn around and try to get HRT outlawed since they’re complete retards who can’t take personal responsibility

Attached: 86CDBD91-6890-4CC4-B265-9A2016850644.jpg (899x960, 100.24K)

but we should definitely spread awareness of the negative effects of hormones, right?
you all probably need to do this.

i don’t care what T does to people, this is an estrogen board :3c except for cutie right wing body builders who need their roids

Great thing my tits look like shit to begin with

>i don’t care what
okay but who asked lol

Attached: 1654068512423.png (1280x1440, 1.91M)