Anybody here transition because they hate being a faggot and they view it as the only way out of faggotry

anybody here transition because they hate being a faggot and they view it as the only way out of faggotry

id like to ask you a few questions

Attached: 1652848121573.jpg (240x240, 10.35K)

yes. I did not want to be a gay male that looked like a male and had sex with males. i had dysphoria and idk if its inner homophobia i still have or whatever but yeah, i mighta liked dudes but refused to get in relationships or have sex with them when i was a dude. it just felt so wrong. transitioned later and after two years and started girlmoding. got together with a man and now engaged. would do it again i still dont really like homosexuals (in b4 hahah ur a male!)

This only works if you have gigapassoid genetics. I just went from gay guy to weird gay guy with boobies.

>becoming faggot: the gender
It's over for you

I mean, if anything, transitioning is helping me be a gigafaggot. I won't really pass, and I'm more comfortable being an estrogenized gay guy than a non transitioned gay guy.

I fucking hate faggots
I hate faggots so fucking much
we are in the middle of the second mass disease spread by faggotry and faggots still can't stop being faggots for five minutes.
disgusting plague vectors. I wish I could just rip my own guts out.
I have dreams sometimes where im in the Taliban executing faggots

im glad it worked out for you. im jealous.
thats true for all trannies

thank you user. also, i held back i also hate faggots. i still feel like a faggot but at least i look like a girl. it is at least marginally better

i’ve been telling my friends the exact same thing regarding the gays. some of them are trans and dont get it because “im lgbt i need to be on gays side”, when they were fine ripping on the chinese for covid and calling it the chinese virus. the gays exclusively spread mokeypox and cant even hold back just a little and not have sex few for a few weeks. gays are actually so fucking gross, they are now infecting innocent children because they cant stop their fetish lifestyle for a little bit. then they’ll go cry on social media about getting monkeypox when they decided to have an orgy or fuck another faggot at a pride parade. i see it as: being gay is a fetish they got caught up in and surrounded their life in (an extremely gross one). being trans is a mental illness or being touched as a kid

You can just set a counterexample by being one of the countless gay men who don't do that kind of shit, rather than paralyzing your balls and growing tits, but you're really just looking for an excuse to do that anyway

counterexamples don't matter you fucking retard.
you will never EVER be "one of the good ones"

They don't matter to who? I'm not trying to appease normies, the point is just to live your life on your own terms. You can be attracted to guys without catching a host of diseases in disgusting piss orgies or whatever, one doesn't have to dictate the other. It matters to me because I'm enjoying my life and I'm also not covered in pestilences and boils

you're an idiot and you don't exist in a vacuum
>It matters to me because I'm enjoying my life
you know what would make me enjoy my life?
not being a fucking faggot

Yeah well I don't think estrogen pills are actually gonna help you change that in any substantial way, and you would enjoy your life a little bit more if you chilled the fuck out and understood that the things you dislike about faggotry are not things that you have to do

literally the definition of hsts

the point -----> your fruity faggot head ------>

You're worried that other people will associate you with monkeypox-spreaders even if you aren't one?

If your famine and gay, transition is literally just corrective in any way you can think of.
Even if you dont pass, people are way nicer, and guys are way less disgusted by you, and actually want to fuck you (in secret)
The more feminized your body is, the more people tolerate your fruity behavior, they may even find it endearing instead.
The more feminized your body, the more men like it.
Its all just natural changes that allows your body to conform with your natural gay impulses.

Based

but trannies have worse disease stats than fags

you must confusing trannys for niggers

no
we are intrinsically disgusting human beings
there is no cure but this might be the closest one

That's mainly black and latino trannies inflating the statistics. Same with gays, but outside that trannies are far more pure than any homo.
They are subdued faggots basically.
Morde3n day eunuchs.

>literally transing the gay away
You're still gay, and that's still okay.