My body would literally be so attractive if I didn’t have loose skin...

My body would literally be so attractive if I didn’t have loose skin. My measurements are all within cis ranges but I’m fucked over and haunted by the fact I gained a shit load of weight in middle and highschool and then developed and ED. Like is it my fault I ate my feelings? Yeh but it’s not my fault I had hormone issues too… like fucking hell. I just wanna be able to wear crop tops and bikinis sometimes but I fucking can’t because of my gross skin.

The only good thing recently to happen to me is hitting a small 32 C after being stuck at a 32 B for over 2 years. Not to the point I need to get new bras yet. But they fit a little tighter now.

Attached: 842AFC77-B916-44BE-BD19-A01F8DC7E772.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

can't you get it removed ghoul?

>guy here
Looks cute to me. Looks huggable without being fat

Attached: minion.jpg (680x510, 43.23K)

I can but it’s really expensive and I don’t have the money.

It’s literally not fucking fair!!! It’s pretty much my one fucking marr that I have on my body atm I hate it!!

Attached: C26234D6-10BA-40AF-96E6-12A279D0D10B.jpg (1731x2006, 1017.22K)

how much? maybe you can fundraise

8k ish?

did you loose a lot of weight at some point?

that's not an insane amount.
put together GhoulAide and fundraise

we have the same tape measure lol

Did you not read the post or do you need to lurk more?

gross

I fucking know dude.

If you were my wife I would take care of that for you. 8k is nothing in comparison to your happiness.

Still think you're cute. And would love you fuck and cum all in and over your stomussy

Attached: 1654817064139.png (767x564, 426.9K)

get a fuckin tummy tuck

Refer to this dumbass… And also kys.

Like, I’m pretty content with the rest of my body atm except for my stomach. My measurements are good, my hips are wide, waist narrow, boobs are nice shape and size, face is ok albeit a bit long, voice never dropped so passes fine. The stomach skin is the one thing god did to nerf me. That and my mental illness.

hell, I’ll give her $100 right now. I made so much off of dogebonk and sold it all yesterday near the peak.

I'm not even going to lie I really fucking hope that's edited because that made me throw up in my mouth a little I'm so sorry.

It’s not edited lol also kys. Cause you could have just not said anything if you were really sorry lmao. So you knew what you were doing lol

is this real? lol is that why her face looks so ... fat guy

you literally look like a guy though, waist size etc is irrelevant because you're tall and lanky and you somehow managed to still get disgustingly fat like that lol

if you treat the nipples like eyes it really looks like there is a face in your stomach desperately trying to break free

that's definitely something you could save up for and stuff
it's not unachievable

>girls can’t be tall and lanky.

Lol, yeh I really look like a man… that’s why I’m able to be stealth in my day to day life with pretty much no issue (except my former boss who was also a trans woman who outed me at work…) lol. I’m not debating my passability, I know I pass. I just don’t like my stomach skin. But even having that doesn’t make me unpassable. Seethe cope