/hornygen/

continuation of come back crowbar enjoyer, I miss you T-T

Attached: Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png (1414x760, 903.97K)

Dildo just came in today, I feel so ashamed how excited I am, I've never used one before, but feeling that big dick in my hands gets me so excited

why don't you just feel my big dick in your hands? I don't understand
How big is it btw?

Only C Cups and larger can post pics in this thread.

bump

so that excludes everyone on Any Forums

7 in, balls to shaft. I've never used a realistic one before just cheap target vibrators and a massager I bought from giddi, but that is a bit harder and kinda hurts a bit, but it looking like a real dick gets my prostate excited in a way the other toys don't really.

Papa Bear got jugs cause I'm fat as fuck.

wow that's pretty close to my size. Have you ever been able to cum hands free?

is that user who said I was cute and the he wanted to hold me against his chest like a small animal a thread or so ago here? I wanna talk to him again!! >///

Attached: 1660586287179735.gif (300x300, 44.39K)

Maybe? You're user though so I'm not sure. Did you have a name?

I didn't realize I left an impression, hey there. I'm glad you're still thinking about me.

I didn't tell anyone :< but he said I made his protective instincts kick in and that I was cute I kinda miss him

Twice, both times high on edibles with a vibe.

Never actually done anal with a dude, swapped head a few times and had a couple boyfriends in college where we messed around, but I always rationalized it as not gay because it never went in my ass.

Catholic upbringing will do that to ya.

*gasp* it's u!!! :0

Yeah, it's me. And I can tell it's you because you're as cute as ever. It's like reading sugar, I swear.

hehehe hiii!!! :3

Attached: 1660103569608899.gif (640x640, 1.8M)

Hey there. So how have you been? Judging by your post there, you've been thinking about me a little?

yeah heh sorry I'm a bit clingy >~

Aw, that's perfectly fine with me. Very adorable, in fact. Well I'm here now just for you, happy to cuddle and hold you if you'd like.

yeess hehehehe!!! x3

Attached: 1660100219020232.jpg (174x174, 3.55K)

I found a dildo in the woods the other day

awesome :D

So cute... You must be so soft and warm, such a cute little thing to pull into my arms and gently cradle.