Even gay rights activists have now admitted that faggots are spreading the plague...

Even gay rights activists have now admitted that faggots are spreading the plague. They agree that we need to restrict gay men's degenerate behavior. Is it still "homophobic" to say so?

Attached: 1648850398721.png (521x703, 178.06K)

Attached: images (83).jpg (461x381, 25.74K)

translate that to something that isn't cringe spanish.

How is it "Any Forums"? I'm just agreeing with a gay rights group that's frequently quoted in well respected mainstream British media. Maybe you're an ideological extremist?

>well respected

The Times is a newspaper of record in the UK, for example.

>them faggots r degenerates n spreadin that there plague
>not a Any Forums thread

>a newspaper
>respected

But that is true?

>LGB
>gay rights activists
They sure fooled you, huh?

Attached: 102380532.gif (200x200, 593.7K)

Is this really your cope? Denying reality?

gay men are basically a walking cancer on Earth
to the shock and surprise of absolutely no one, yet again gay men prove they are the worst thing that has ever befallen society

LGBA breaking character is pretty well documented, user. They even have ties to the fucking Heritage Foundation.

lgb alliance being great as usual lmao

No, they don't. That's another lie by you.

Gay rights activists haven't actually represented gay people since the 1970s. They're just reinforcing the official narrative like all "official sources."

They don't agree with mainstream gay activists, who are complicit in spreading the plague. So you lied again.

I think fags are far worse than trannies and I think trannies are total lunatics

Le biopolitical clientele for george soros and the sex gender industry

thats Portuguese you retard

whats the difference