/gaygen/

Attached: DahRB8vU8AAjumY.jpg (707x1000, 67.14K)

Holden is tfu for gd

>Not even 300 posts yet. Stop doing this

Attached: IMG_20220814_145108485.jpg (2304x1728, 1.15M)

if your attracted to op pic then your gay card is revoked

nitra is so fucking young and stupid, he's asking on the groomcord how to "delete his trip" so he can go back to being user
no wonder holden wants his hole

I need black dick.

im sooooooooo horny rn horny for a league caryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Everyone:eww ugly asf
Beagle:yasss white king

I thought this really deserved a re-post.

Heres a simple metric: if I am wrong, then why would 99% of people who by definition live normally in every country in history agree with the same deduction. Its not like I invented majority consensus myself.

Its not such a big deal to admit getting duped by bad ideas. Its when people wont admit it that people get frustrated. I mean, why wouldnt the most inexperienced people get duped? Who else would kids look to but adults? And who else but adults would dupe them. If you inherit generations of increasingly worse ideas, it would understandably lead to this state of affairs. And who else but teenagers COULD buy such demonstrably bad ideas. So its no surprise that aging weirdos would target them to sell their garbage philosophy to. You can kind of see why some places just throw them off roofs to shut them up. Idt anyone cares what two people do so much if they would just stfu about it and let communities and families in peace so society can get on with the fairly relevant matter of surviving instead of snowflake musings on dicks and buttholes.

I mean, youre not normally gonna hear this in your gay echo chamber. Gaygen is like watching a nut ward where the inmates try to counsel each other but wonder why they are all menthol.

omygod hes so hawt white bearded guys r so hot

If holden shaved his creepy beard people wouldn’t call him a groomer :s

Which of course was a reference to this

You cant really say a male has experienced human life as a man unless they experience fatherhood. I mean, thats like the bare minimum of manhood. Its just assumed everyone would, so if for any reason at all that you dont, then something went wrong.

Theoretically, you could be gay and make kids like normal, but it would have to be a secret because of the disgrace it would bring to your wife and children. Youd pretty much be dead to everyone who trusted your competence as a man.

Which is I guess how most gays used to do. They sure af didnt complain as much or try cutting their dicks off or neck themselves as often.

Idk, the whole gay thing seems to have been one long major wrong turn for everyone. Someone had to have figured that out by now, which means if they kept pushing it, they must really hate the communities destroyed by raising a bunch of boys to think dick eating is something to aspire to.

I mean, calling yourself gay is pretty much the same thing as asking to get a pass on being held to the same standard as normal healthy male peers. Kind of like a handicap sticker, except the perverse part is liking your handicap and trying to drag others into it. Kind of the same as giving up on being respected as a man.

I know there are parents who would say they arent ashamed by the social disgrace of a gay son, but then I figure a lot parents cope or probably didnt really care about their sons future that much to begin with or had low expectations. So naturally it would be easier just to say theyre proud of their dick obsessed son. Straight parents cope too I guess.

I think he might look creepy without it too

thank you btw

I’m a twink I have a twink ass

stop writing paragraphs

When will you embrace your BBC and do what you were born to do? Topping white twinks?

what if everything you've ever said on the topic is only a justification for your own life decisions that led to you aging alone, spending all your time rambling and posting unread walls of text on an image board, and desperately trying to spam gift cards on an autistic british drug addict half your age who you will never meet?

why did you post this?

Has Holden ever talked about why many of his teeth are chipped off and miniaturized?

Attached: 1647993154065(2).png (336x447, 227.1K)

I won’t be able to after hrt, sis

mald

Attached: IMG_0404.jpg (828x718, 163.38K)

he's british

Nineteen out of 20 times one can tell, after a brief interaction with a male-to-female transsexual, if the individual is of the homosexual or autogynephilic type. They retain, as it were, the accent of their birthplace.

DO NOT SHAVE UR BEARD HOLDEN

no one:
beagle: "he needs a black bf"

Ewww wouldn't kiss

all white men do

Attached: IMG_20220815_155547.jpg (1920x1080, 316.05K)

So just doing some math here on the number of increasing gays, increasing gay dead olds and fats, overlapping with the increase of those making contact with dating apps. Its giving me a picture of the gay future in about 10 years. At which point you will be among them, and there will be millions of you all in the same place seeking the same thing in addition to the gay deads you see now.

You may want to sit down before we go further.

Attached: end.jpg (1280x682, 289.14K)

wat

Yo what rank? I need to play just enough ranked for diamond.

What do the ones willing to pay write on their grindrs?

hm
let me look at you mihai
you dont need no ticket
10 years visa unlimited for you

okay that was easy
thanks US embassy woman.

maximum theyre allowed to give, surprised me as well

Attached: 298941571_1111358809781110_5533876189325572852_n.jpg (2048x1169, 372.26K)

their bios? usually nothing. They will approach you instead if interested