How did very feminine gays, hsts, trans kids live in the 00s and 10s in the red states?

How did very feminine gays, hsts, trans kids live in the 00s and 10s in the red states?

Attached: 2000s-vibes-Favim.com-7874739.jpg (640x640, 103.91K)

they were emo and occasionally hate crime'd, lol

We were emo/scene

it was fucking awful thanks for asking

I sucked this redneck guy's cock once at a country festival while Achy Breaky Heart was playing in the background

i repressed heavily and became extremely self-conscious, reclusive and depressed

i got 4 kids suspended from my highschool because i was such a visible faggot

imagine being born too late to enjoy a powerful economy yet too early to reap the benefits of a safer lgbt accepting social world during your youth

But just in time to learn how to use a computer

but at just the right time to poison the next generation of troons into delaying transition

uhhh sweaty we have the apple ipad

But how you will make money? Not all trannies can be social media influencers. At least we can program to live.

uh we pass thats what our husbands or non-passing older programmer gfs do for us

Watch Brokeback Mountain to find out

It was fine. It was much easier to pass because nobody was looking for shemales at the time, and trannies were car transmissions. Hate crimes are overblown fake and gay.

I lost all my friends weeks within coming days out at 15, and was cut off from most groups of people i knew. School became even more uncomfortable, and dropped out within a quarter and become quite dependent on prescriptions and drugs. Between being majorly isolated, suicidal, and hopeless.

Couldn't drive due to epilepsy, so as far as i knew i was stuck in a home, and area most people were just always going to be disgusted by me, the feminine, goofy/weird, gay guy.

Almost all the sex I had was either older or younger curious kids/guys going for the obviously gay twink with long hair, as someone to try it out with.

i talk to kids now sometimes and they tell how there are several trannies and tons of openly gay/"queer" kids in there class.
In my school it was literally me and one other kid, they were only out cuz they got caught sucking dick at a party lol.
Would have killed to have known about hormones 12-15, i wouldn't have hesitated one fucking second.

how does it feel seeing the majority of 12 year olds getting access and support without hestitation

i personally think it's great. im happy for them. they dont deserve to endure the same kind of suffering. it fucks your damn soul up.

>Almost all the sex I had
At least you had sex. Most normal straight dudes dont

trans wasn't dangerous in the early 00's and while majority of population wasn't as accepting people just mostly put up with it. It was much less prevalent.

This. Once you hit puberty you start going to hell emotionally and from there's a long ride to transition either in your 20's or fucking years later with wife/kids. I hate the war on LGBT.

i was emo and violently beat another kid to near death after he attempted to stab my """"friend"""" who just happened to be holding my hand
>t. swole as a teen faggot

I am happy for them, how fortunate are they to wake up from that nightmare, at an early age, and will be allowed to live inside normal society. The only anger i feel was at 15 finding the "tranny" forums of that era, and nobody talking about hormones, but surgeries and crossdressing were the center of every topic. It made me believe trannies were just surgical monstrosities, so it took till 26 and on Any Forums (i like conspiracy stuff)
To find out about hormones. But that's not a youngshits fault.

Maybe my psych made me a little mad telling me my desire to be a girl was being a self hating faggot too...
Well i also got fucked regularly as a kid? How fortunate for me right?
All the sex i got as a teen and young adult, was lacking in intimacy
And came from a place of people just using me as an experiment. Not to mention older gays using younger ones for quick fucks...

Hell i turned many woman down and i was a huge faggot. I feel pity for straight guy but i dont think my experiences were like lucky exactly user.

It hurts and I try not to think about it

What a fiesty little user you were.