Is there any major difference between transitioning at 23 vs 25?

i've read that the body becomes less responsive to hormones the later you begin. i originally took hrt at 23 for a year, but had to stop for financial reasons. i'm 25 now and gonna start again, but i want to know if i can expect a similar transition to what i experienced originally, because i felt like i responded to hormones better than i had originally hoped for.

Attached: d57fc9f.jpg (640x853, 63.95K)

if you are 25 it is OVER

it was already over at 23, but i already knew that

Doesn’t matter now does it you either do it now or let it get worse

the body doesn't become more or less responsive to hormones. the only real change is whether or not you're exposed to hormones before your bones fuse. if you do it before your bones fuse (which is mostly done around 16 or so but not completely finished til around 21) then your bones will shift based on your hormones. other than that, there's no difference.

realistically 23 and 25 are barely any different in terms of potential effects

there’s barely a difference. i think maybe you have a better shot at hip growth at 23, but like i don’t think that’s that significant to begin with.

i read in another thread that for some people if you stop for a year and then start again it can be good for jump starting breast growth, but ofc YMMV

hips bones usually ossify around 25

can confirm, transitioned at 25 and been on hrt three years, i have boobs and an ass but i'm a terminal skelehon whose figure will NEVER pass as female. even after ffs my body will still clock me forever

suicide it is

so its effectivly over ? im turning 24 soon, so i guess im fucked either way, deeper down the rabit hole of adciton i go

i'm decently certain i did actually have some mild hip growth at some point, but as you said, it's minor and didn't really last. i had some growing pains for like a month or so and then it stopped

unless you have a naturally small frame, yea you should probably plan on either hon moding or just boymoding forever. you should still get on hormones tho, the longer you wait the more you'll regret it down the line when you inevitably crumple under the weight of dysphoria

Yes. At 23 bones are still changing. At 25 they are not.

theoretically I've never heard a concrete reason why theirs a difference but practically yeah - every year later in your twenties tends to result in significantly worse results.

>you should still get on hormones tho
why like you said its basicly over, so whats the point ? i have the frame of a construction worker so honestly dont see what taking HRT would even do

subtle feminization to make you feel more comfortable with yourself. like i said, you won't pass, but you will regret not transitioning and eventually that regret will drive action. transitioning at 24 is as good as it's going to get for you

i'm mostly concerned with things relating to fat redistrubution, i know that my bones are set in stone at this point

>every year later in your twenties tends to result in significantly worse results.

is this true of fat redistribution as well?

If it's worse are you just gonna repress? It doesn't really matter. Start them again and you'll get what you get

no, but i just want to know what i'm getting into beforehand so i don't end up disappointed

I transitioned at about 26-27 officially and am now 31. Have been through several types of blockers and estrogen, been on IM injections with blocker then monotherapy for the past few years.
It wasn't worth it. It did basically nothing. If you start over 25, you're basically fucked 99.9% of the time, with the exception being on here to gloat or coping hons using every angle and filter available. The only way you can make it work is with 1% genetics that give you the perfect short slender body type that was already considered pretty for an AMAB, and even then it's still a long shot.

I'm not saying you shouldn't take it, as I couldn't imagine living without being on estrogen, but yeah you're probably fucked like most of us were.

did you still at least experience things like fat redistribution, skin changes, etc to a noticeable degree? like i'm not looking to pass, i'm not even going to hope that i do because i know i won't. at this point the goal is to just boymode on hrt so i don't masculinize further and kms. the only reason i ask about the differences is because i remember being pretty satisfied with how my butt and thighs were filling out and how my face was cuter and skin better. i'm hoping to at least get those back, but i want to know if i'm huffing copium or not

Not really tbhon but yeah you should 100% get on it asap if you don't wanna masculinize further and kys in general
When your options are live and be not pretty and sad or kys its kinda an obvious answer if even its not the one we wanted

yea this tracks with my experience i think. even after years of hrt, ffs, bbl, people who start 25 and older look uncanny/off, even if they end up passing. its a big reason why i detransitioned, i started looking sickly and uncanny after 2 years hrt which just made me feel like shit, dysphoria aside.

Attached: 296304EF-AE72-48DB-8229-91BA317447B6.jpg (500x500, 42.87K)

i live in norway so HRT will legit take me a few years to aford to DIY

Makes sense, and as someone with all of that, I totally agree. Idk about detrans because I can't stand testosterone, but I def have considered social detransition and just looking like a weird guy.