Trooning out at 24

>10 years repping
>wasting life away being a NEET
>all i think about is how ive gone past optimal stage for transition
hopefully i can pop up on a hon thread one day, im like 5'10 55kg not much facial hair and bong genes. how fucked am i realistically?

Attached: FAwoLTcXIAQPQux.png (569x746, 671.21K)

put some random email by accident sorry

Uhhh

is it really that bad

why are you emailing someone at gchq user? are you a spook?

I wasn't a neet but I was 5'10" and trooned out at 24. I guess you could expect similar results to me.

>turns out most of the board was just intelligence agency gayops stacked on top of each other in a tall coat

LOL! its just a joke guys! im just so quirky like that ! XD

ok are your results good? im having doubts in my genes but lots of stuff on the web says i shouldnt worry

I also play runescape

luv me runey

Attached: coonierflakes.png (1055x653, 98.5K)

>Are your results good?
I guess you can make your own judgement but if nothing else I'm happier than I used to be.

Attached: Polish_20220810_074235077.jpg (1920x1536, 1.44M)

More of me. Nearly 2 years on E, Started at 24 (close to 25)

Attached: Polish_20220812_105240920.jpg (1920x2400, 2.73M)

oh ive seen your pics before but yea that gives me some hope, i look like you before just with fair hair. for 2 years thats some good progress

prey eyes

>prey eyes
Predate me uwu

Not great but you're not a hon. Good work.

grimes is afab mtf (autistic)

idk you could get lucky, it can happen. i started hrt at almost 28 and i turned out pretty ok

you really need to gain some fucking weight

i transd at 25 and idk. Keep expectations for how your body will change low, but realistically you can live a good happy life.

but what about your body proportions? im trying :(

im 18, repress since 13 because live in third world shithole. The most sad part is that I can actually easily pass

yea im not getting my hopes up, just seen so many ugly old troons it scares me

aoife you are incredibly pretty. insane to me you transitioned that late.

>using homonymous "predate" instead of the simpler, clearer "prey"
shit word choice desu

they're pretty ok, especially now that i got a breast augmentation. you gotta gain weight tho, thats really the only way

Attached: IMG_8067.jpg (822x2853, 709.62K)

fat redistribution and muscle loss will help u a lot in that area, but it takes a LONG time. And your bones won't change. Set expectations low, in 1 year i got small boobs and softer skin. That's all HRT has done so far. Everything else is on your presentation skills and most likely surgery

thank you >.< it's hard for me to see it. i just see a twink w tits in the mirror.

lol meant to reply to