Why do I act younger around masculine men

>be me, bottomfag hrt femboy
>didn't get to have much sex until I got hot on hrt
>starts hooking up with big, masculine bears
>act like a whiny, needy 16 year old whenever I'm around them
>they like it?????

Is being a bottomfag about acting like a kid?

Attached: sSukPCTzh6B_large.jpg (360x360, 43.23K)

Because it's cute and attracts tops

What exactly does acting like that actually entail?

I just kinda act like an obnoxious teenager who just realized they were gay and a bottom and makes it their whole personality. I'm really pestering for affection but slightly insecure but also really eager to please and overdescribe how much I'm enjoying the hookup so that it sounds like I'm really immature and in my own head

Yes, a sizeable minority of mascgays likes other manbeasts, but most of them are twinkhunters/semipederasts.
Acting like a faggy bitch is a good way to signal you're sexually available.

I think it's just a part of being fem. Like, I'm an older femfag/hon top, I'm in my 30s, but when I'm interacting with men whom I find attractive I naturally start behaving in a more coquettish and suggestive way. Hell, sometimes I do that when I interact with guys whom I don't find attractive and just want to tease them. Like, I do that when I'm around gay tops, I sometimes get guys so worked up that they try to pin me down. I think I'll lose a bunch of teeth eventually because of it, but my dumb brain thinks it's fun and worth it T_T

Holy shit I wanna be you

Why? Unironically, just be yourself.

Whenever I'm around somebody that I find attractive, be they a girl or a guy, I act a lot more confident and aggressive than usual. It's probably the same principle.

t.Top

But is being whiny, needy, and immature the attractive part of being a bottomfag?

It's not really about being more attractive, I act more confident on instinct, you probably act that way on instinct too.
If you are asking if those traits that you listed are attractive in general, they can be if not overused, except for the whiny part.

I want to tie you down and dominant your bussy.

Please ruin me daddy

Attached: images (3).jpg (226x223, 13.57K)

>i'm a girl, why do i act like a girl
idk buddy

I'm a boy hmph

God I want to kidnap a needy little slut like you. I just want to keep you cuffed and plugged 24/7, pull on your nips and bite your neck when I feel like it.

Attached: sex.jpg (224x225, 9.37K)

As long as you don't mind me going crazy and becoming obsessed with you from isolation

Attached: Obey_Me_manhwa.jpg (840x1120, 544.54K)

Nah that's half the fun.

Why do you think this is bait :(

Break my brain daddyyyyy