How the FUCK am I supposed to explain to my parents and friends that I'm a cishet (maybe a little bit bi) man on...

How the FUCK am I supposed to explain to my parents and friends that I'm a cishet (maybe a little bit bi) man on estrogen?
I have boobs now, so it's not like I can hide it.

Attached: 20211209_044256.jpg (1920x1080, 109.03K)

I mean, we don't even know what the fuck you're doing

You're a tranny either them you a tranny or hide those titties and gaslight them / deny everything

Tell them you decided to chemically castrate yourself for the lulz, I'm sure they'll understand.

I'm not a tranny, I have no desire to metaphysically identify as a woman, I identify as a man, and therefore I am cis.

Tell them you like to cry SO mUCH that you resorted to growing tiddies for the sake of E

But you have tits. And you got them on purpose.

Attached: 1633307074331.jpg (400x400, 25.96K)

mother. father.

FRIENDS ROMANS COUNTRYMEN LEND ME YOUR EARS
I AM A MAN YES A MAN WITH A COCK AND BALLS AND XY CHROMOSOMES
CURRENTLY I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FEMINIZING MYSELF WITH THE HELP OF ESTROGEN
BUT I ASSURE YOU THAT BY NO MEANS I WISH TO BE ADDRESSED AS A WOMAN YOU SHALL ADDRESS ME AS YOU HAVE ADDRESSED ME BEFORE
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION HAVE A BLESSED DAY MAY THE LORD GUIDE YOUR PATH

>Hi mom, decided to take cross-sex hormones because they make me feel better, still basically a man tho dw about it

I did this and it went pretty well lol. Just b yourself. Also if you take HRT for a long time, you're not really a cis male anymore in the eyes of most people, even if you aren't a woman. Gender is socially constructed along the lines of your body, appearance, mannerisms, etc. You're constructing a variant gender for yourself by deliberately altering your biology to become more feminine, and that's a wonderful thing. You can be a based HRT manmoder enby, it's actually quite alright.

I am doing my ugly man laugh at this post. Estrogenized men are God's silliest clowns fighting the funniest battle.

Both my parents grew up in poor rural families and had to drop out of school to work, so I don't think they really understand hormones. :/

nothing about enby is based

Enbies loving and accepting themselves = more cute, happy, and alive legbutts = greater public acceptance of gender non-conformity = they/them pussy and bussy for all bichads

I see enbies as 100% based

why take estrogen if youre a man?

It makes me feel better with my appearance and reduced my anxiety quite a lot. :c

dont be sad its ok whatever you want to identify as and whatever hormones you want to have

Say you noticed male pattern baldness ir something

Unironically, having a breakdown because I was worried about my hairline getting worse was what eventually led me to start HRT, kek.

Attached: colors.png (409x419, 98.93K)

Kek me too, seeing any kind of "maturing" at all sent me spiraling back to the brink of kms again, wasn't much longer until I figured my shit out

If that's the case just tell them "it's a condition" and "I'm working with a doctor" if they ask about any body changes, and continue to just b yourself