Read bottom or trans girl greentext from this board

>Read bottom or trans girl greentext from this board
>Immediately imagine myself vividly in that situation
>Instantly want to get fucked by the op who was able to imagine it
I hate being a bottom.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.86K)

Slut

god i love bottoms

Attached: d5ef0kb-c1d2b3ae-983d-4456-97ff-d2dacbf85518.png (874x356, 201.4K)

such is life

>Read bottom or trans girl greentext from this board
you just wrote bottom twice...
but also yeah same

....Yeah
Is this a turn on?
I got confused reading this but figured it out.

>Is this a turn on?
for me? Yes! I love making bottoms horny in general

you could have just told me im not funny there is no need to call me out like that >.

Hot...
It's kinda funny now that you responded like that. :3c

Sometimes I just sit in bed imagining I'm the bottom in a greetext. Just turning myself into a horny mess. I can't help it...
Being a bottom suks desu

Bottoms are cute and precious. I love you user

ajkrlkala... okay, well happy to be of service i guess

>I got confused reading this but figured it out.
dummy

do tops also do this (but insert themselves as the top obviously)?

No. I make my own fantasies, it's only you bottoms who need a script to read from. Does make it cuter though, when I break a bottom's script and make them descend into a loop of neediness and confusion

it does make sense that bottoms follow someone else's script and tops dont as the idea of just following someone else's instructions and commands feeds right into the bottoms horniness ^_^

It is very nice, especially when you ask a question and they say "I dunno" and so you get to answer for them in a way you know will make them the most flustered.
Other perks of being a top:
-Randomly get to decide they don't get to touch themselves while still flustering them until they're mewling needily
-Get them to tell you all their darkest kinks and fantasies and feed into them. A surprising number have a rape kink and while I always am clear about consent it is pretty hot hearing them beg in RP for me not to fuck them, then doing it anyways
-You can figure out how a bottom ticks, break them, and remold them into who they were always meant to be. Many know what they want but are tripped up by life's meandering paths. Turn them into your wife, your pet, your servant, like they've wanted since the moment you first dominated them. My gf wears a collar that says "Property of user" in public and she loves it.
-You get to cuddle with them and take care of them, being their protector and guide. Nothing is worthier than taking care of a bottom.

Aww. That's cute. Maybe you could sit on my lap while I read them to you, until you're squirming around and grinding your butt into me. Wouldn't that be nice?

why is it that every single time that i start to think i might not be a bottom someone like you has to come along and write a text like that and instantly turn me into a mushy puddle at the mere thought of me being that bottom in that situation but getting sad at the thought that i will never have that?

not cool user, not cool to make me bothered like that >_

We tops do it without trying. It's not my fault when I'm just trying to have a conversation as equal--
oh, that's right. you're a bottom, lol. not my equal, how silly of me

What does it mean if your words turned me on

You need to find yourself a top who loves you for who you are, that's what that means. Too many bottoms are abused and neglected, I can't understand why when they're at their cutest when they're given proper care. Pardon if I treat you all like pets, but I've met enough of you to know you'd be better off if more people treated you as such.

arghgyhaj;klasd stop that user!!!! if you dont i don't know what im going to do but im going to do something >~<

(probably melt a bit more)

Okay, I'll stop. Just for you

I've been living my life trying to fit the typical masc dom archetype.

But like in recent years I've confronted a handful of things.

I started having daydreams about wanting to be a homemaker and have someone take care of and support me.
Thinking about being bottom.
Thinking about giving head.
I've like... Taken on the persona of the bot I wanted I think? Idk.
I've been feeling really gay lately.

ii fucking hate you guys i ask a genuine question out of curioisty and u manage to make it about that AAAAA its not fair

What's not fair? Talk your feelings out.
Do what makes you happy

tha... thanks user X_X

YOU KNOW WHATS NOT FAIR i dont know i read the rest of ur respones and am just kind of annoyed at how fuckin easy we are but im also sad bc ill never have anything like this but i want it so badso i guess my brain is doing its usual idk

Of course, Leah! Anything for you if you ask nicely.
Why are you annoyed about being easy? It just means you want love, and there's no shame in that at all.

im annoyed bc its so stupid and ridiculous
there's few things i want more than love but thats something i'll just never have no matter how hard i try or what i do

Idk what to do. In a relationship currently we're both switchy which is nice but honestly there's some baggage and also I don't think they can be that person in my daydream. I love them things aren't so bad to where I feel the need to breakup but I have a longing.