Since Im now the authority on tranny love

Now that degen has broken up with her bf we will now dive into what she referred to as "developing the ick"

which I like to call "the real problem with chasers"

mtfs and closeted homosexuals welcome as we discuss how to treat and how not to treat mtfs during a relationship and how to physically/emotionally keep mtfs happy

now lets start with what these guys do wrong that turns mtfs off of them and ends things

Attached: pezzi.png (1000x705, 16.84K)

im interested…

why did degen and her bf break up?

>"developing the ick"
the fuck is that

shes another transbian

trannies are women and therefore incapable of being happy with one man for very long.
relationships with them should be treated as dalliances since thats how they see them.
anything else is asking to get hurt.
you wont listen to me though, you'll say that your gf is different (shes not)
some lessons cant be taught, only learned.

same thing as always
which I cannot for the life of me understand what is wrong with these "men"
what inner compulsion do chasers have that they become increasingly clingy to the point they suffocate the other person?
are chasers all the products of being raised by single moms?
why do all these guys UNIFORMLY without exception just become so clingy and needy that they eventually ruin THEIR OWN relationships

are they unable to control themselves?
is it all some kinda childhood trauma or fear?
ask any mtf ITT about it and they will all tell you about how clingy they are and poor degen, sooner or later it becomes repulsive

or not that bad. she just said its not attractive and ruining things. also apparently they may not be broken up but if she's talking about us getting a place together next year I doubt she see's that homo in the picture still. So now Im gonna be living with not just one troon moving in with me next year I may have another in the spare bedroom.
I honestly cant understand what is wrong with these guys. trannys are the simplest people on earth to deal with and keep happy.
choke. hurt. cum in/on them a few times a day. have a good sex drive. be normal and dont be a faggot.
thats literally all it takes.

Attached: image_2022-08-14_184859162.png (560x620, 79.39K)

the thought of a tranner complaining about other people being clingy is hilarious

exactly
this guy gets it
but its a recurring theme. pepsi's bf before me? clingy to the point she left him for me. and now we may be having a repeat of that situation for degen.

but thats just the girls I talk to on a regular basis.
from every single other tranny here its a fucking stereotype. these chasers really are fucking repressed shemales because they must be women inside.
every single tranny Ive ever talked to from here has at some point whined or complained about how clingy the guys from here and even the ones they meet IRL are.

I really think its a compulsion with them. like there are two breeds.
>alpha chasers
just big swinging dicks that enjoy face fucking cute little faces and telling submissive girls what to do
>the chasers here
men so desperate that they go after trannies in the first place because they think that some failed male will never leave them or that they could only have something to offer to someone completely broken that will be dependent on them

really independence frightens these faggots. like when a mtf displays independence they fucking lose their shit and cant handle it. im glad both of these girls dropped those homos and trusted me enough to confide in.

girls are allowed to be clingy

>how to physically/emotionally keep mtfs happy
Why woulf anybody want to do that?

exactly
men being clingy or intimidated by a girl having her own life is unattractive and simp behavior
I really want to know how damaged chasers are inside
>what if chasers are more fragile than bpd trannys?
a terrifying but realistic thought Ive never entertained before

girls are allowed to do whatever they want, but having a nervous breakdown because a guy didn't text back within 2 hours is not normal (except on tttt)

>not enjoying ambushing pepsi when she walked in with groceries after work and pushing her against her wall the second she stepped through the door to push her to her knees and immediately shove your erect cock in that tiny little mouth while grocery bags spill onto the floor

you might be gay bro
is good time

>but having a nervous breakdown because a guy didn't text back within 2 hours is not normal
and yet thats exactly why degen is done with that guy
PROJECTION

what if the guy didn't text back after 30 hours? can i have nervous and emotional breakdown now?
we barely know each other for at least 1 week+ but honestly i am already kinda emotionally attached

i think shes being a unfaithful but playing dumb, and fat dude is in the right.

>we barely know each other for at least 1 week+ but honestly i am already kinda emotionally attached

the eternal tranny strikes again

>Now that degen has broken up with her bf
Proof? I remember you making up lies about her in the past.

ask her then
also they may not be broken up or whatever
all Im saying is she's got one foot out the door if we are talking about getting a place after school ends next year

>we are talking about getting a place after school ends next year
Post proof

Pepsi is a drink you schizophrenic tard

dms are really personal, i have no resistance toward that much and we connect so good in that one week
idk what went wrong desu

>pepsi's bf before me? clingy to the point she left him for me. and now we may be having a repeat of that situation for degen.
so i’m short you’re… forming a transbian polycule?
can you lorepill me on who you are i don’t get your name