Chasers, would you date a trans girl that was overweight but could cook really good food and make homemade sauces?

chasers, would you date a trans girl that was overweight but could cook really good food and make homemade sauces?

t. really worried trans girl

Attached: 8a7de832f16e7e225ab407b89084289a--black-cat-illustration-cat-illustrations.jpg (279x400, 24.62K)

Yes. Where are you from?

how overweight are we talking here first of all
a little chub is okay but like, full blown morbidly obese cant-shower-herself mcdonaldshon is kind of pushing it desu

how much do you weight?

lose weight and stop basing your entire fucking life on food
>overweight
>instantly talking about cooking and food

225 lbs and 5'9"
Washington state?

:c

my stepdad always told me that marrying a fat chick meant good food so idk

that's not "overweight," that's obese

Attached: file.png (1226x825, 1.62M)

start by dropping all the damn soda, sis. next leave the processed meats at the store. do anything, christ. the answer is hell naw
>t. self respecting chaser

also more likely means the person has bad self control/coping mechanisms, (most likely also a fat stupid family who enabled this to start), earlier death, bad hygiene and this person very clearly is obese or they wouldn't be worrying about it

this chart is bullshit for many reasons. shes a fuckup but lets stop with the disinfo

i dont know a single skinny person that gets infuriated at the sight of a bmi chart
i wonder why that is?

cope
bmi is absolutely fine for people who don't lift/have extremely abnormal body types
you cant just cope and say it's inaccurate because of reasons not related to OP

I have a fat fetish but wouldn’t date anyone fat for the case of the long term health. Same reason I wouldn’t date a smoker.

That is marriage material

yeah
I haven't drank soda regularly in years. my biggest issue is with alcohol i guess

literally lol like do these guys not understand the jiggle this bitch must be packing? actual homos

That's the preference

>t. closeted faggot
FTFY

>overweight
No.

what if she walked 4-6 miles 5 days a week?

I NEED that jiggle in my life like you don't understand. Fuck skinny bitches

fat ppl stink and sweat easily tho