/keffalsgen/ Keffals General

Previous: QOTT: Why is keffals such a tranny grifter?
QOTT2: When do you think keffals will be inevitably exposed for grooming children?

Attached: jak.png (391x240, 204.29K)

is she a letsplayer

no, he's a pedophile

Pls not a fucking general. Her discord paypigs have been swarming this place for far too long. People need to ignore this person completely, no good can come of this.

Exactly, when even right-wing democrats have issue public apologies for ever having associated with you then you know it's fucking over and no centrist or leftist politicians will ever want to associate with you for the rest of your life.

mods should ban keffals threads. Her supporters and obsessed a-logs are both deranged

>instantly brings up destiny
rent free

>Kiwifarmers and D chuds have been making daily keffals hate threads for the past month
>The problem with them is that they get shit on in their own threads

Lol, lmao even. Just stop making threads, get off our board, tourists?

damn son, how long were you in that last thread? I instantly recognize your writing style

it's odd how she passes better than me despite starting out looking more masc than I ever did

Stop pretending like you belong here kefftard.

>those damn CHUDS!

Attached: 2D69CC0C-05CE-45E8-8C9F-DA0EFD98ECB3.png (300x373, 74.74K)

>Twitter refugee
>calling others tourists
You love to see it

>4 (you)s within a few minutes of each other

LMAO, it's just so obvious, it's so funny.

>heh, I said the thing

Attached: you.png (600x800, 59.64K)

>Getting several negative replies because I've been an annoying retard for weeks
>'IT'S CLEARLY A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ME!'

5 yous now

Also nice /qa/ meme there. You are totally not a poster from a transphobic community.

No actual poster from this board gets this seriously fucked off at /qa/ for gemsons memes. Holy fuck lmao, way to out yourself tard.

Don't you have some schizo alt-board to go back to where you plan le epic raids?

Tourist? This entire board was created for tourists from 420 you're all 2013 newfags and I'm being generous

Kek. Absolute rattled and seething.
Post the replies on your discord and you mouth breathers can brainstorm a response.

>Kek. Absolute rattled and seething.

Someone got called out immediately and had no other response here.

Newfag has never heard of the 'arty or 'chive. Gtfo.

>muh transphobia

confirmed newfag

Attached: 16684585484.png (4000x4000, 3.49M)

You got outed, I'm just gonna be responding to seethe from here on, stop pretending like you had anything loser lmao. Cheerio.

keffals is a NAZI CHUD who leads a white supremacist cult!

be warned tranners!

Attached: dekeffalization.jpg (1124x933, 206.01K)

I could be a way hotter trannie than keffals except I'm 6"3. So I will repress forever. My head is small too.