Chasers: would you rather have a trans girl with bigger tits and more rounded facial features but a distinctly male...

Chasers: would you rather have a trans girl with bigger tits and more rounded facial features but a distinctly male tummy (not fat elsewhere), or a trans girl who was skinny, less boobs, sharper features, and a flat tummy?
>t. trans girl who seems to only be able to have one or the other.

Attached: fbac93b1dac17876e7db10879a4c6486.png (828x866, 469.89K)

I think I'd prefer the latter (less boobs, sharper features, flat tummy.)

man gut/torso is the clockiest feature a troon could ever have
don't bother being even remotely fat

>>t. trans girl who seems to only be able to have one or the other.
you need to work out

I don't think you understand 20+ years of male fat distribution. I'm happy to work out to lose it, I've done it before, but when I do, the gut is the veryyyy last thing to go after my boobs and soft features, and when I put weight on again, it's the very first thing to come back.

post picture

Take my word for it :'(

oh ok. i wish you well then anonette.

i think you don't understand what working out does to your body

I do work out. Diet and exercise are how I lose weight to begin with. At 120, I'm not fat-looking at all anywhere but my tummy. Before I lose all my weight, a distinctly male belly is the last thing to go, then when I regain, my belly is the first place it goes.

Look into coolsculpting for spot reduction of fat, worked really well for my tummy.

check your hormones level

Id choose the first option

Have the first tranner exercise.

I'll always choose skinny with small boobs.

I do exercise!!!! When I get really skinny and my tummy disappears, my face gets more bony and my boobs get a lot smaller.

The former no debate

getting some mixed signals in here

Well don't if I wanted to dateskinnyb pointy faced males with no tits I'd go for twinks instead of trannies

Cant say without photo reference

Different people have different preferences. You can find someone who loves you no matter how you choose to present.

t. milf-attracted femboy

I'll take the round face and titties
yes because we all have different taste, did you really believe all chasers/ trans attracted men were the same?

The second
"male" skeleton is fine with me
"male" body fat distribution is kinda a big turnoff sorry girls