How do I see what other people see? *most* people say that i'll pass after a bit on hrt, but I just don't see it...

how do I see what other people see? *most* people say that i'll pass after a bit on hrt, but I just don't see it, whenever I look at myself, I see the exact opposite of what they're saying, am I right? are they right?

Attached: 1637856250061.png (707x1000, 540.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/feminizing-hormone-therapy/about/pac-20385096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it the pictures, I just took a few pictures of my face front on, maybe that misleads people into thinking i'll pass? maybe i'll look more like a masc goblin in their eyes once I show myself at any sort of angle. (this is op btw)

People here have total brainworms when it comes to passing and you're probably infected with them too on top of your typical self-doubt shit.

but like, I dont even think it's brainworms, because it's not *really* certain features that I'm seeing, it's not like i'm looking at myself and thinking about my brow bone or chin or whatever, I just look at my face and the way I look and see some 2/10 masculine gross guy, I really have no idea what people are seeing, maybe it's the pictures I'm using?

You will pass user.Maybe not immediately but you will.

But you don't know what I look like.

you will never be a woman

i know....

hrt is a scam too, does nothing except hurt you.

all it's really done so far is make my ejaculate all clear, and it's making me grow slight breast buds.

>making me grow slight breast buds
you're a moron, it's not doing ANYTHING to you. you're not going to grow anything, you're not going to become "more like a woman". You're just poisoning your body and your doctors or nurses are exploiting you. What an absolute idiot. Don't answer back, I don't want to hear a thing from you.

>your doctors or nurses

user I dont have any doctors or nurses

>it's not doing ANYTHING to you

? it literally is making me grow breast buds, like what happens during female puberty.

If you keep up hormone therapy, it's just an eventual thing that will happen.

Ignore that guy, user.

Go back to your containment board.

Ignore this man.

no? some people just dont pass, like if 35 year old Arnold Schwarzenegger took hrt for 10 years, I don't think he'd pass.

>user I dont have any doctors or nurses
then you're taking unprescribed medication. you've been duped into taking all the risks of this as well as supporting a black market. you're giving your money to criminals to poison your body. it doesn't work. hrt is fraud.
>? it literally is making me grow breast buds, like what happens during female puberty.
You're not going to grow anything, it's just some fat that's going nowhere, NOBODY wants to look at that disgusting shit, it's nothing like a woman. You're mentally ill bud.

Cope hon

Arnold nigger has too much muscle, I'm sure this cutie itt has just enough going to become a beautiful young lady should she continue her treatments.

i know... whatever it's entertaining

>all the risks of this

what risks? hrt has pretty much no risks

>you're giving your money to criminals to poison your body.

I wouldn't really call them criminals. they're just businesspeople really.

>it's just some fat that's going nowhere

no, it's breast buds. cis female breasts are also 'just fat'

god i hope i'll pass....

I know it's hard but if you stay motivated and get off this board and find some safe reddit communities you'll thrive. This board is 2 streets across from Any Forums and you can always hear the redneck music from Any Forums's constant racist block parties.

>what risks? hrt has pretty much no risks
You're uninformed, which is expected of a troon.
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/feminizing-hormone-therapy/about/pac-20385096
> A blood clot in a deep vein (deep vein thrombosis) or in a lung (pulmonary embolism)
> High triglycerides, a type of fat (lipid) in your blood
> Weight gain
> Infertility
> High potassium (hyperkalemia)
> High blood pressure (hypertension)
> Type 2 diabetes
> Cardiovascular disease
> Excessive prolactin in your blood (hyperprolactinemia)
> Nipple discharge
> Stroke
> Increased risk of breast cancer compared to men whose gender identity and expression matches the stereotypical societal characteristics related to their sex assigned at birth (cisgender men)
That's just a partial list, there's more.
>I wouldn't really call them criminals. they're just businesspeople really.
Criminals.
>no, it's breast buds. cis female breasts are also 'just fat'
Mental illness.