The Police entered Keffal's home after knocking the door and being let in

TL;DR it wasn't even a swat
"Officers did not conduct what is sometimes referred to as a “dynamic entry” into Ms. Sorrenti’s residence. Rather, they knocked on the door, announced themselves as police officers, and occupants answered."
londonpolice.ca/en/news/statement-from-police-chief-williams-august-2022.aspx
She literally LIED to tens of thousands of people to invoke people's sympathy towards victims of hate crime to get away with $90K. Holy shit. Why aren't more people talking about this?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 102.27K)

>her
Shitty people don't deserve the privilege of preferred pronouns.

Respect is a two way street

Keffals and being full of shit. Name a more iconic duo.

Because it's internet shit. No one fucking cares and if you do there's something wrong with you. Go back to KF

>She literally LIED to tens of thousands of people to invoke people's sympathy towards victims of hate crime to get away with $90K.
based and i'd do the same

One week prior when this happened:
>a dozen threads of people saying trannies must arm ourselves because this is the future we're facing, everyone defending her, every thread about her filled to bump limit
After it turns out it was a fraud on her part:
>Lol no one fucking cares we don't even talk about her go back to kf
?????????????????????

Attached: 1660195501485258.jpg (302x225, 8.69K)

you believe the police?

Attached: 1659261019831703.jpg (272x202, 9.91K)

desu i never believe anything cops say mostly because in uvalde they lied about basically everything and cops are all the same everywhere they are. this is not defense of keffals (as, who knows, that might be truthful once in a blue moon) so much as it is my observation that cops are bullshit artists who love making stuff up, planting evidence, and so on

Not my problem.

Why do people believe the police when it’s convenient for their prejudices

>no one cares if gigantic main stream media outlets publish a fake story made up by a grifting chronic liar and egotist who swindled thousands out of people with it

sounds like you should hustle more and hate less

dunno if this is bait but u have to be actually retarded to take police statements at face value

why should i belive the police
doesn't even make any sense why would they knock if they thought she had a gun and killed her mom

>trannies twisting the narrative for their own gain
how surprising, it’s not like the trans community is known for gaslighting people with genuine concerns then wildly exaggerating shit when it suits them

>the narrative
none of this matters in the grand scheme of things as you are arguing with powerless internet posters, rather than waging an epic mind battle with leftists or whatever you think you're doing. the only cool thing to do is to make people you hate mad, so i'm going to say that actually i'm a huge fan of keffals and watch all her tiktoks or vimeo vids or whatever it is she makes. I can't wait for her to talk about Tekken 2 or whatever.

The fact she has been completely radio silent about the report and hasn't even acknowleged it exists several days after it went public makes it seem like she wants it to silently go away. Is that not suspicious to you at all?

ITT:
>trannies are infallible truth tellers despite the fact that they entire societal persona is inherently built on deception and they are usually riddled with cluster B personality disorders, but its the police officers who can't be trusted

It’s almost like most trans people are unironic conmen in almost every possible sense of the term socially. You’re literally living the game itself.

listen I simply do not trust the legions of very fat people who wear punisher t-shirts in their free time and who can't kill a single school shooter despite having 400 guys, just because you pit up a bullshitter against them doesn't mean they aren't liars as well

SHE LIVES IN CANADA NOT USA HOW MANY TIMES DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SAID????

Attached: 068e7adf2e7540852ef47120d9d77631.jpg (720x720, 55.44K)

it is true. every day as a trans woman, i get up and paint photorealistic replicas of tunnels onto cliff sides so as to attempt to lure my nemesis, a very fast bird, into running into it headfirst.

don't worry, the canadian cops are also retarded. remember that shooting that happened like two years ago because the dumbass canadian cops accidentally burned one of their informants and he went insane over it

why wouldnt you believe them they're canucks, they're the most polite and wholesome ppl on the planet even the pigs so they would never do such a thing

She should use the money to sue Kiwifarms' Josh for organized harassment. Josh participated multiple times so he's not immune from 230. Ruining him is the biggest thing that can be done for the trans movement she wont though she'll sit around and use it for something retarded.

>canadian cops are also retarded
yeah you're right the royal canadian mounted police should have their horses sent to the glue factory and should be forced at gunpoint to sit on an ass ass - backwards while having fruit, vegetables and p00p thrown at them

Twitter trannies are scammers. They lie all the time for money.

yah that's a brilliant idea waste all the money on lawyers