Do liberals find it socially acceptable for trannies to say faggot or would that be problematic and make them...

Do liberals find it socially acceptable for trannies to say faggot or would that be problematic and make them uncomfortable?

Attached: 1657203219593.png (421x445, 229K)

I don't even know who is a liberal and who isn't anymore

You get one pass per fiscal quarter

it makes them uncomfortable and they are problematic
trans women can say faggot as much as they want, they earned it

depends on your skin color, the lighter you are the higher the chance they will use it against you at some point.

You just don't get it. I'm a faggot trapped in a trans woman's body.

They actually find it socially unacceptable even for gays to say faggot.

I have been told by libs I can't
I have also been told I can't say tranny, even about myself.

Earned how?

I can't even say tranny about myself to normies ofc not

getting called a faggot constantly and bullied for being gay throughout their youth. of course if you claim to be trans and don't have that type of experience I don't know what to say

I can’t count how many times i got called a faggot when none of my friends did
I was at a dinner when i was like 9 and one of my friends friends deadass just looked at me and asked in front of everyone “so are you a fag?”

classmate walks up along side me in 4th grade, says, "you're a fag, you know that?"
I appreciate him for that

if trannies are kind of faggots, and bisexuals are also kind of faggots, do i have a pass to say it as a bisexual tranny?

lmao

Do libs really?

Yeah, they say something along the lines of "just because you're gay doesn't mean you can say things that may offend other gays".

How could anyone be so retarded to unironically think like this lol

Trans women are socially understand as hyper gay males too gay for being a man so they're now "women", and hyper straight males who are so straight they want to rape lesbians. In both cases we're seen as male unless we have an airtight stealth life.

well when you put it like that it's rather soul shattering tho

its fine

t. liberal

if you pass it makes them uncomfortable. if you're a cute twinkhon they think it's great.

I've had liberals get offended on my behalf and correct and chastise me for using it. Of course i told them to stop being a faggot about it lol.
What's so earth shattering about gay men, fagging it up all the way to womanhood.
In fact it's the only explanation I've ever had people accept and truely understand.