Why are chasers the biggest coomers of any group in the existence of humanity? What made them that way...

Why are chasers the biggest coomers of any group in the existence of humanity? What made them that way? Why are they hypersexual and hyper-attracted to retarded-looking boys? Please someone explain how these weird men get formed

Attached: 1648221385188.jpg (2048x1960, 253.81K)

i'm not a coomer tho? does that mean i'm not a chaser?

So just as how "chaser" is a flexible term I'd like to hear what you mean by "coomer"

Chaser are addicted to trannies that's why they constantly post about wanting to rape us and stuff

you are an adorable abomination + trashfire that has similar autistic interests to us, if you pass

Then why do you constantly post sexual stuff about us if you just like trannies as humans

it's funny

Why is it not funny about normal women?

don't fucking call my /tttt/ crushes retarded-looking boys. anyway I don't know I just have a high sex drive and am bisexual

>Chaser are addicted to trannies that's why they constantly post about wanting to rape us and stuff
I make hundreds of thirstposts about tranners here but I can't get a gf because I'm not interested in raping or hurting or abusing anyone and most of them want to be raped and abused and enslaved and often murdered. my posts are more ordinarily sexual in nature

>Then why do you constantly post sexual stuff about us if you just like trannies as humans
testosterone + blood-filled penis. I like you as humans. I just am horny. not all guys want to fuck inanimate objects and animals. some want to fuck people

>hyper-attracted to retarded-looking boys
Explain
Is that what tranners look like to you? That seems kinda rude, I'm not a tranner but a chaser so it's insulting that you think I'm attracted to that.

women arn't unhinged mostly

The boymoder thing is obviously pedophilic

Attached: 1653974951367.gif (370x300, 159.83K)

They are transwomen who just present as male.

Yes and they also tend to look like pubertal girls or pre-puberty boys

Attached: 1651075994792.gif (498x403, 66.36K)

Because it's very rare to know any trans women irl so it's dangerously easy for them to become only an online object of horniness

Not me though, I'm a Good Chaser™

chasers are what cis women deal with as well, horny men online will try to fuck anything and that includes you

>Chaser are addicted to trannies that's why they constantly post about wanting to rape us and stuff
100% of those posts are in threads with anime images exactly like yours, really activates those almonds hmm?

They were rejected by cis girls and got into a tranny fetish and got addicted to it. Most chasers are gooners too. They think scoring trans girls is a W in their eyes because they might be remotely feminine. Let’s not mention how chasers are active in grooming and manipulation too. A lot of chasers are also not hygienic like a lot of trannys

Attached: 7F8D0910-32FD-4D88-9ADA-D7FBFF42B5FD.jpg (1638x2048, 266.5K)

Why should we listen to you? You're just a dumb baby!

Do you want dick or not? Stop biting the hand that feeds or we’ll just go back to fucking bioholes again.

What made them this way? What is the attraction? What keeps us fascinated?