Will this pass on dating apps or is it too obvious? lol trying to avoid another chaser ;)

Will this pass on dating apps or is it too obvious? lol trying to avoid another chaser ;)

Attached: cooking anon3.png (648x807, 1.27M)

this looks edited

a chaser will be able to tell

>thank makeup
Ahahahahahahaha. Uh yeah sure hon. Post that picture. Tons of cis women look like that kek

disgusting man. sad! you shall not pass!

It looks filtered as fuck and I'd swipe left because I'd just assume you look revolting without the filters, so yeah you'd achieve your goals?

t. chaser

Get better at taking photos

This should shake them off your tail

Attached: 2022-08-12-05-40-59-882.jpg (648x807, 434.04K)

Chasers turns so transphobic and spiteful when trannies say they dont want to date them. No wonder everyone here hates them. They need to take their pills, the level of repression on this board is off the charts.

If you don't want to date chasers then don't date chasers? Pretty sure all dating apps have a filter where you can set if you're looking for M vs F and you'll never even have to see us or be seen by us. Or are you mad that the F isn't as receptive to you as you were hoping and you're taking it out on us?

What's so bad about her photo? I actually thought she looks cool

Do you want me to be brutally honest?

Yes. My last bf was Any Forumstard who broke my heart, but he was a chaser. I want to do better.

I'm a chaser. The size/proportions of your hands/wrists make it very easy for someone like me to tell your birth sex. It's a problem most trans women seem to have.

>t. clocks cis women

jesus christ what is wrong with all of you she looks fine

you are schizophrenic

At a bare minimum she used the "oil painting" filter or something similar. Who knows what else, maybe "feminize/cuteify my face" or one of those.

me without editing, some of you might know me for cooking :/

Attached: unfiltered.png (643x803, 910.45K)

nah it's edited, the mouth is all weird and misplaced

see that's much better
you just look like a british woman

If I saw the first photo and then I showed up and you looked like this I would pretend I don’t see you and go home

how long did this last? a week? also we are talking e-bf, right?

Male hands are "meatier" for lack of a better word, It's true.

Males have thicker skin and underlying muscles/tendons. Put your hands right next to a cis woman's hands sometime. Males tend to have less of a defined wrist than females. Their hand merges into the forearm in a more seamless sort of way.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone by saying this I'm

lmao
finally something where i pass

Damn bitch this is you??
I like how much the chin is overly reduced proportional to your fixation on your chin (however rightfully or not). I see the same exact thing in real life too with some MtFs that you can tell clearly had too much issue with their chin/jaws, and then shave off WAY too much.

Same, only out principle though, I fucking hate catfishing faggots