I don't think I'm actually trans

I don't think I'm actually trans.

I probably just latched on to transitioning because I'm fucked up mentally and have no hopes and goals. Transitioning, then, is a thing my brain decided to make me do as a way to have something to work towards, as it's a lengthy process with an objective (passing).
I'm just a fucked up mentally ill incel, not a real trans person, and I will never be a real trans person.

Attached: 1610262488309.jpg (750x699, 26.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Congratulations, you figured it out
Now go get therapy

Ok that's cool but if you're cute and feminine I don't care if you pass, an incel to girl conversion is like the ultimate prize

You can transition to female without becoming a woman. Just don't let anyone know. You'll be fighting against natural selection and reality but it's possible but challenging to bypass that as well as social norms.

My tits are too huge (for an underweight male) and it's too hot to wear hoodies. I don't think I'll be able to hide it for much longer, baggy shirts barely work
I can't pay for therapy.

Post tits.

unsee
.cc/album#ygfL3i2w7gRBVuAB

i thought i was trans once, then i got a really bad experience with a guy. I don't want to transition anymore, don't want to have a girls body, and especially do not want to please any man.

Cute

Greentext?

no

Oh those are cute. You got a thing for men?

Some men are attractive, but not a lot of them, sadly.

pleeeeeease?

Fair enough. I'm assuming you're into the more feminine type rather than the masculine then?

So in other words your trauma consumed your sense of sexual and gender identity. That sucks, I hope you can overcome it.

Same, luckily my therapist never got me an HRT prescription, and I can't DIY.

I don't really like being percieved as a man but it beats being trans, honestly, it does feel like I dodged a bullet sometimes

Just stop, think about what you really want for a minute, and try to achieve it, and soon this whole phase will be in the past.
Me for example I'm trying to focus on getting a job and that should be a satisfying enough distraction until I begin UNI again, try to find a goal too and you'll be back on track soon enough.

I always say: no dysphoria, no transition. It can be really, really difficult to figure out what it is that makes you feel miserable in the first place. And that is okay.

perfect tits honestly

I have symptoms that seem like dysphoria, but I'm not sure if it really is.

Dysphoria isn't the same as being able to become a woman. Many women you could consider trutrans didn't have dysphoria and transitioned successfully anyway. Meanwhile a lot of fucked up personalities have autoandrophobia or something similar and are manmoders

oh I get it, "pain" is "bread" in French