Why do so many trannies like drinking piss?

why do so many trannies like drinking piss?

Attached: ella.png (360x450, 258.76K)

i don't like piss
i like water and tea and sometimes people can get me to drink alcohol

Because they're women. Women drink piss and only have anal sex.

id get you to drink alcohol and drunk rape your tranny holes

i mean

because its hot and submissive

lis confirmed piss drinker

It's gross but only to a fun extent, not much hassle either
the smell makes me feel dirty but it must have pheromones in it or something because ever since I was a kid it's one of the main things that can still often gets me spontaneous boners, even on HRT
omorashi is hot because it's seeing something you're not supposed to see, it's like the next stage up from accidentally seeing up a girl's skirt sitting across from them at school
being pissed on makes your skin tickle and can be really sensual like making out sloppy is
earliest and biggest kink since I saw some kid piss themselves in PE in early primary school, but I think I was getting hard seeing footage of car crashes and plane crashes on TV before then, I've always had crossed wires, hey I was born with brain damage and hereditary autism senpai it's not like I'm like this on purpose, I don't get off uncontrollably just walking into the public toilets and shit, I'm not a monster (except visually)

It's not that they like piss, it's more that they hate themselves

I dunno. Never thought about it. I drink a lot and I like to hold my pee, but not large diarrheas so I slam those into my diaper. I keep drinking, having insane beer shits in my diaper, and I learned you can shit yourself without pissing and it's not that hard to do. Well, I sit there chugging beers and making large diarrheas while my boyfriend throws waffles at me like frisbees because meth. At the point I can't hold it anymore I slide down the diaper, diarrhea hits the floor with a loud smack, the Ikea chair is ruined, and I lean my head forward and drink from my boner. I didn't start this particular activity until my cone tits formed so you may be onto something user.

tastes good

>I dunno. Never thought about it. I drink a lot and I like to hold my pee, but not large diarrheas so I slam those into my diaper. I keep drinking, having insane beer shits in my diaper, and I learned you can shit yourself without pissing and it's not that hard to do. Well, I sit there chugging beers and making large diarrheas while my boyfriend throws waffles at me like frisbees because meth. At the point I can't hold it anymore I slide down the diaper, diarrhea hits the floor with a loud smack, the Ikea chair is ruined, and I lean my head forward and drink from my boner. I didn't start this particular activity until my cone tits formed so you may be onto something user.

Attached: 1646140764869.png (137x121, 44.16K)

Based piss drinking tranny

its degrading and we tend to have degradation/cnc fetishes for some reason. probably low self esteem

Attached: 1659721413768790.jpg (789x775, 30.19K)

I hope to god you do this private only.

Attached: 1BAFDEBD-22BB-4AF3-838E-6BE8921FC6F8.jpg (567x584, 41.63K)

It's not like I do it in the middle of a deposition. I've had viewers.
The electrician stopped working, watched everything, didn't say a word as he packed up his gear, and left quietly and closed the door.
Next electrician got the job done.

dunno how to feel about this

It's the internet.
You masturbate.

>It's not like I do it in the middle of a deposition. I've had viewers.
>The electrician stopped working, watched everything, didn't say a word as he packed up his gear, and left quietly and closed the door.
>Next electrician got the job done.
lol

(NTA) I would like to sex your tranny holes as well, but only consensually and with only light alcohol imbibing

idk but thats based