Femboys, gnc guys, and whatever the fuck else you want to call them aren't all trans in denial

femboys, gnc guys, and whatever the fuck else you want to call them aren't all trans in denial.

seriously. go away.

Attached: 1656059008203.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

>trans, femboys, gnc etc
Same function, different name

they might not be but 95% of them end up trooning out. femboys at least

yes, this. tysm user
nahh, get gud.

ppl say my dick is cuter. low to no dysphoria. feels good topping too. Femboy aesthetic is high level fashion rn. dont care about hooking up with chasers on grindr. life feels good rn

>life feels good rn
until you're 30 kek
trans and femboys' gun would face the opposite way

THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU

GTFO Nina

>haha nooo don't transition you're such a cute boy

Attached: 29e.png (604x604, 88.4K)

>haha nooo don't invalidate my retarded way of seeing the world

Attached: 1659513718107747.png (604x604, 132.91K)

depends on what is meant by femboy but a certain type 100% are

Theyre all faggots though...
Straight femboys make me laugh, you think a woman will love you watching you twirl around in a skirt like shed love a man?

>Straight femboys
I refuse to believe that's a thing

Some people are attracted to femininity in general. So who knows? I don’t fucking know.

how new are you here? you have to have seen a few of em.

there are some dudes that wear a dress once or twice and they're fine, but when they start to make an identity out if it, going around telling everyone how feminine femboy gnc they are thats 100% repper behavior

>AFAB says she's GNC, wears suits, and cuts her hair short
>no one claims her to be trans
>AMAB says he's GNC and wears a dress
>Any Forums: "HE MUST BE TRANS!"
Why the diff? Isn't the fact that only one gets considered "trans behavior" and not the other evident that the claimers are just projecting?

pls stop, i just want to live in denial about me aging

realistically, because wearing men's professional wear and getting a short haircut is within the realm of social normalcy for women. whereas wearing dresses or skirts is deeply aberrant and you wouldn't do it unless the alternative was agonizing. or i suppose you're some kind of outsider artist trying to make a statement, but still, there wouldn't be a statement to make if men wearing women's clothes was at all normal.

Because of what feminism has done

Girls become men (hence, pooner epidemic but it's all social contagion) GIRL BOSS OORAH
Men DO NOT become girls, girls are icky babies

Or, more fundamentally, females are rewarded for being alive, once again.

I will NEVER fuck off!!!!!!!!

Attached: 69028AB9-21D9-45F8-B97B-F704CBAADF26.jpg (388x350, 42.35K)

smug AND breedable
nice