Attached: drinky.jpg (735x725, 118.44K)

yea.

come suck my whiskey dick

>whiskey
ew, it's a vodka night

vodka night?
but
but it's always time for vodka, right?

Attached: 1643476447_oDdn2-EW03Y.jpg (486x479, 119.6K)

vodka doesnt make me soft like whiskey does

i know how u like ur cocks

this is true, actually
it's a vodka life, i think
i've recently started carrying a flask
i like my dicks.... flaccid?
since when?

gonna buy some vodka and orange juice tonight to make a screwdriver I hate birthdays

Attached: 1558820368594.jpg (1400x1116, 229.72K)

>mixed drinks
ngmi, i like shots, so much easier
esp cause i hate the taste of alcohol

I don't taste the vodka in a screw driver and I can drink a lot more. I used to do about 20 shots every night for about 4 months everyday a long time ago. I try not to drink like that anymore

whenever i make screwdrivers i most certainly can taste the vodka :((
i've slowly degraded from sipping mixers, to drinking from the bottle
it's really really not good, but i'm seeing a therapist tomorrow

try and replace alcohol with pills. It worked for me

what kind do you recommend??
i started smoking a lot more, but now i get fucking drug tested cause i got a job
also, i'm kinda maybe a little interested in ketamine

ket is okay, if you just want the same affect you can buy DXM on Amazon completely legal. Benzos help me with my anxiety enough to be able to go outside and opiates are great once a year if you have any

>Left work early because I didn't feel like it
>Am drinking my 5th white claw

Attached: saragonzales.png (980x553, 270.35K)

one of my buds was super into benzos and made me promise never to do them, so ig i won't :/
and i had opiates at the hospital and they did literally nothing to me!!
so yeah, ket is def still my number one prospect
and shrooms ig

your friend sounds like a faggot who can't take anything in moderation

actually quite based, i wish i could afford to drink white claws like that

>i recently started carrying a flask
that's gonna be me too in a month or two
vodka life for life
You should try cream liquor or rumchata (if you even really give a shit about getting drunk comfortably, of course)

that's very unkind :(
not entirely untrue, but still
idk, i like them
so based actually, i love vodka, the stuff from aldi is cheap and awesome
idk tho, sweet alcohol rly makes me feel sick :/

exclusively beer makes me sick, there's something about that yeast-y taste that i find insufferable, i even prefer drinking straight tequila to a can of piss.
svedka is usually my favorite brand, but recently smirnoff overtook them for me because they made a pink lemonade flavor

i love beer, i used to drink a slab every 2 days, it was awesome, it made me so bloated tho
i can't do tequila tho, i'll have to take a look into svedka, and i would do smirnoff, but it's just so pricey ://

Ikr? It's a fucking fortune. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty poor myself. But not having to gag from the flavor is worth it for me. At this point I have terrible gagging memories of every type of alcoholic drink.

Attached: 1654134126678.png (845x634, 729.72K)

legit, they all fuck with me, i can't do malibu, or most whiskies, or tequila, or fireball, like everything
yeah, i couldn't buy smirnoff at those prices, so i do tamova :))

yeah i hate that bloated feeling a lot.
i don't know how similar is wherever you are but svedka is pretty acceptably priced, plus there's an orange creamsicle flavor that absolutely fucks for mixing
what's your favorite white claw? i like the iced tea raspberry ones, every once in a blue moon that i see one at the store.

i'll have to look into it, idk if it'd even be sold here in australia, australian alcohol prices are FUCKED
also nta, but i rly love the classic lime wc

I can almost only get mint and mango where I live in Eupoorope. If I'm lucky I'll find cherry. I just choose the ones that make my reflexes want to gag the least, which is cherry (when it's available) and otherwise mango.

Attached: 1650660272741.png (591x594, 609.07K)

there's a lime? that sounds pretty interesting, i'll be keeping an eye out.
im incredibly sorry you live in no fun land
black cherry isn't common over there? it's basically inseperable from the mango and peach flavors in america, i'm surprised.