Do you find a flamer kissing another flamer, or...

Do you find a flamer kissing another flamer, or, a feminine-looking but not quite passable trans woman kissing a masculine man to be more disgusting?

Attached: gayfbi.jpg (1776x1184, 328.75K)

>FBI is a full of faggots
ya it checks out

depends if the flamers are masculine or femboys

they look like men but act girly

femboy usually just means do they crossdress

>flamers
>masculine
that's not how that works

the gays that call themselves fem aren't fem though. they're masc, wear masc clothes, and have masc haircuts
i don't understand faggots

trannies trying to redefine words again
flamers act fem if you don't act fem u can't be a flamer

>wear masc clothes, and have masc haircuts
trannies are so superficial

idc about seeing guys kiss, but non-passing trans people often fall into an uncanny valley of looking really creepy so i'd rather not see them kissing someone..
femboys don't exist irl retard and it wouldn't matter anyways

how many passing trans women do you see regularly?

idk man it's probably a confirmation bias thing. i'd imagine i've seen at least a couple trans people in passing and didn't know it but you always KNOW when someone is trans and looks like a man still but thinks they don't. probably a few every 6 months

Neither. Though I find you to be cringe.

Seeing feminine but unpassing trans women having normal lives and partners is wholesome and beautiful

Clearly you're projecting.
>"Trans bad" *NPC voice*

but do you find them more or less wholesome than flamers?

Much more. I don't really like flamers and hsts

so you are equally disgusted by straight trans women and flamer gay men?

the only thing straightoids are correct about is that two manly men kissing each other is disgusting

No, just hsts not all Straight tw

what? I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Straight tw = very wholesome
HSTS, flamers = yuck

what the fuck is the difference between straight tw and hsts and flamers? That's all the same thing.

HSTS are the tranny equivalent of flamers, straight tw are just male attracted tranners