/gaygen/ - gays at the grocery store edition

Do you ever spot any gay singles or couples or trans people at the grocery store? I do sometimes depending on the hour.
I saw a gay couple tonight where one of them was maybe trans or non-binary with smooth skin (very shaved face), earrings, nail polish, long hair, talking in a kinda girly voice but more nerdy than girly. And the bf was sorta a normal-ish nerdy guy. They were having an intense conversation about grocery shopping and what to buy.

before:

Attached: gaygroceries.jpg (800x551, 119.12K)

all boys that post below this are my bfs

>10 earli

Attached: 1659994639474938.png (640x853, 576.76K)

>autism edition

I'm roasting cherry tomatoes in the oven in olive oil at 325F until they are collapsed and brown.

do you have a dilf dad?

Attached: 989EDAA0-08CD-41A4-9C59-57D3754D6AE1.jpg (474x527, 33.87K)

Well I'm not going to post then.

did that sight make you lonely or jealous?

post pic of your dad

yeah both of the gay guys at the grocery store sounded a bit autistic

I uaed to work night shift at wendys, and there was always these 2 dudes dressed up in I think magical girl cosplay the one driving wore a pink wig and clothing the other is in the back seat wearing blue wig and dress. Honestly think ive seen the blue dude tied up before because his window was usually just a bit open and would make eye contact. Fucking weird man.

too late *grabs your hands*

Oh neither I was just wondering if one of them was trans or gay because his voice was sorta like just more fem than flamer but not quite full "trans woman trying to sound like a girl" and that was the most interesting part. I mostly judge guys on how short their shorts are because gay guys often wear tighter clothes and are much more likely to wear tank tops and short shorts.

Lmao I just tried sucking a dick in a Macy's bathroom. I talk to this guy on sniffies for about 10 min. I'm in the mall bathroom, he says go to the Macy's bathroom. I go and sit in a stall next to a dude and sit at the toilet for 5 min jacking my dick. He occasionally sticks his foot out and I think I see a shadow of jacking off motion. I see his hair down toward his feet so he's definitely looking.

I stand up and go near. He gets out then knocks on my stall. I let him in and we jack for about 10 seconds then another dude comes and sees us through the Crack. First dude gets scared and leaves. I keep jacking and motion for the second guy to play but he leaves. First guy comes back and I suck his big floppy flaccid uncut dick for a few seconds and then the cleaning lady comes in. She says she's gonna clean. First guy responds and I just quietly leave and wash my hands and pass by the lady without making eye contact. At the Macy's exit I see second guy and smile at him.

would be a shame if a "free" blanket were to arrive at the cleaning lady's house containing rash-like sickness...

Is it possible to change your sexuality? There are some times where I randomly get hard by looking at naked women

Attached: AFB02791-1DA5-46B9-8554-E5C6893C618B.jpg (873x1298, 77.69K)

If you are willing to take any dick then why not just invite anyone over from Grindr?

I'm vaxxed and the other guy looked like a teen and his skin was clear and even

you guys are wild wtf

yeah but only gay man to straight woman....

>the other guy looked like a teen
Why are gays like this

NO YOU TRICKED ME

no, but it's possible to be mistaken about your own and discover it later in life

Welcome to AIDS

Also I can’t tell if he realizes the teen went and told the cleaning lady that the bathroom was infested with fags and she knew how to shut it down.

chick fil a lets you get two packets of dressing for your salad without paying extra

>be teen
>parents will kick you out if you come out
>wait why are closeted gay teens doing disgusting stuff like gloryhole bathroom shit

where are we going on for our date user ?!

Bitches flake
I'm not into teens desu. He was a young mulatto twink with a sparse snail trail. He was uncut and his pubes weren't that kinky. Cuter than Beagle desu

The other guy was a older fatter balding dude with a small belly. Some kind of Latino or middle eastern. He's more of my type 2bh. Also the guy who I chatted with on sniffies was a Latino twink/twunk 21yo but he ignored me after 10-15 min of chatting and being in the wrong bathroom.

My dick was half mast just from sitting near another dude fantasizing about hooking up in a risky situation

Oh nooooo Mr. Policeman has been captured ;)))

Attached: 350c9b8f032fdb0944768404416672c9.jpg (366x726, 40.8K)

Lol what kind of fag police uniform is that :s should be bright red

"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)" are you the user that says that?

You said he walked in, scared guy 1, and then left. If you’re going to write a fanfiction at least be consistent.

nipponese

This is why gays cant write believable drama. Who the fuck receives an anonymous free blanket and concludes "I should use this"

GAY:Got Aids Yet?