Injecting myself with Glutathione or other skin lighteners

Anyone have experience with this?

According to medical studies, oral Glutathione is a meme. It needs to be injected intravenously in order to have an effect.

I want to make myself look extremely pale, like an aristocrat who has never seen sunlight in their life. I'm already quite pale but my skin is a bit sallow.

You think I can safely inject myself with this stuff without causing a complication? How do I prepare myself practically and mentally to do this? I don't want to go to a doctor and have them do it.

Attached: 1660052797727256.png (1000x720, 390.79K)

sounds overkill

if you do it, post results for science

It's a common and a rather fine and dandy procedure when done by doctors but I don't want to pay extra for the expertise + I get bad anxiety when talking to people.

This.

Also no, you cannot safely inject IV at home. The best you can do is IM or SubQ because those don't involve direct contact with your blood, which is much more dangerous and capable of spreading disease or bacterial infection.

>which is much more dangerous and capable of spreading disease or bacterial infection
is that the biggest risk?
can't I just practice proper hygeine with needles? sterilize and what not?

Shit like this is why I browse tttt.

Ideally you'd do subcutaneous, which is by far the easiest.

Hopefully they'll be a study somewhere on its half life so you can work out injection frequency.

Injecting glutathione wont make your skin whiter. SC injections at hyperpgimented areas might... Also it will kick up any heavy metals you have in your body a redistribute them. Can make you extremely sick depending on your body burden. Among a few other concerns... But you really down want to mess with this stuff, esp as it's not going to do what you want. I've used plenty of it too.

The claim for it working on the skin is for spot treatments... And may not even be that effective, for you entire body you'd have to use God knows how many injections.

You can, but the risk will always be magnified by that simple biological factor that blood is more transmissible than anything else. It may only be a 1 in 100000 chance anything happens, but the 1 is the time where you get sepsis from a stray house dust particle entering your blood and only have a 50/50 chance to live through it.

Then how tf am I going to get my desired porcelain skin?

Well I suppose intramuscular injection would be less risky... or like suggested subcutaneously.
>I've used plenty of it too.
What for and what were your results?
Where'd you even get it? Was gonna order them off Tor originally....

IV injections are not that big a deal and can be done safely with minimal effort.
Remember junkies are shooting up 3 times a day using the worst conditions you can imagine. Not that i don't see your point just a little overblown is all.
Id suggest looking into skin bleaching compounds. Corticosteroids can reduce skin color i believe, but again you cannot use those for shutting but spot treatments or face extreme health problems.
I am vampirically white, so i havnt really looked into any of this stuff outside of fixing some laser burns. Sometimes a little tan makes us look better too anonette...

There are cosmetics you can use to achieve a temporary porcelain look... Maybe like a dusting of powder or something lol Idk.

>skin bleaching compounds
Like that 'anal bleaching' stuff? Sure LMAO maybe.
I think the Glutathione will help with the slight yellow tint in my skin though, no? That's one of the things I really want to get rid of. I also have some hyperpigmentation on my back which reaaaally bothers me.

For my face I plan on getting on Tretinoin and microneedling with a dermapen.

>cosmetics
Yes but I want to look like this for as long as possible. It's like the difference between using false lashes and actually having full and nice eyelashes. Which, I think I might try isopropyl cloprostenate, but I'm scared of the side effects of possible orbital fat loss. :/

I've used it after exposure to mercury at work, but turns out it's damaging to use like that. Made me violently ill.

I've also used it for a spot treatment on some hyperpigmentation from a bad sun burn. To be honest I didn't see much if any results from that. So settled on using retinol and retinoids, which did work to a degree. Currently doing the same for laser burns. Also might use some corticosteroids for skin bleaching to see if that will help.
But using these all over your body would make you get fat, among many many other problems.

I got the gluth from a vendor for natropath remedies, the site doesn't exist anymore, but it shouldn't be hard to find these days on the regular internet... Could have sworn I've seen online pharmacies with it too.

>But using these all over your body would make you get fat
My BMI is 16.5 so I wouldn't mind the extra weight. In fact it would be really nice if the fat went to specific places but I doubt that would happen.

What sort of problems did you experience user? And why all the laser burns?

Bodybuilders will inject this sometimes when on heavy cycles, and I’ve never hear about it causing skin lightening.

>you cannot safely inject iv at home
junkies BTFO

But seriously op this is a dumb idea. Just avoid sunlight

>junkies BTFO
For real though, they make up a large chuck of all hospitalizations for blood transmitted diseases and sepsis cases. This is why you see cities with high heroin usage distributing clean needles for free and setting up small clinics where they can get high safely. It's a lot cheaper on the books than clogging the hospitals with them.

Look up glucocorticoid long term usage fat. It goes to all the worse places, like it's the worst kind of weight gain by leagues.
Like being morbidly obese while not being all that fat.

And if you mean from the IV gluth? I had several seizures for one, and felt immediately dumber... Slight lazy eye got worse... Among other issues but all that's more from my unique situation for its usage...
SC spot treatments just caused a bit of tremor, but again that wouldn't happen to the majority of people, but otherwise no side effects. Just didn't see much improvement in pigment after several injections so stopped. Though that spot is faded a lot now.
The laser burns were from a tria. I really overdid my first session and took niacin, a drug that causes flushing and vasodilation, so incurred a lot of skin damage that is now just hyperpigmentation on my upper lip and chin, but it looks so dark... Like beard shadow even when i Epilated all the hair.

I think my burns and facial hair is the main thing that bothers me about my body ATM... Can't use laser anymore as more treatments have made it worse, or epilate, so just kind of suffering with it atm.

Yah but it's for a lot of reasons anyone could avoid. They are injecting unsterile product, not sterilizing the things the solutions comes into contact with. Drawing blood into a syringe mixed with unsterile solutions and then reusing it for a week x_x, oh and injecting accidently into the skin or muscle... Can't do that with unsterile solutions...

Injecting pharma solutions with a clean needle avoid all of that nonsense and is pretty safe.
I injected heroin for years without any infections.

>It goes to all the worse places...Like being morbidly obese while not being all that fat.
So I'm assuming not the hips and ass huh?
> the IV gluth
I will do more research before doing anything rash. I have a pretty strong immune system tho and my body can take quite the beating.
>The laser burns were from a tria.
I've been using an IPL and the results are actually quite decent, but you require a lot of sessions and a lot of time. I've been thinking of getting a tria diode laser to completely eleminate it permanently.
>epilate
Epilating was my biggest regret. All it did was leave me with strawberry legs.
>I think my burns and facial hair is the main thing that bothers me about my body ATM
Have you considered waxing? A hard wax works wonders and reduces overall hair growth.

>I injected heroin for years without any infections.
are you ok user... x_x
Also are there any good tutorials/books for doing proper IV injections?