Has anyone started hating males more since transitioning?

There has to be some tranners that experienced the same thing or the reverse.
>Be bi
>Start transitioning and take medication for few months
>Don't even look like a girl
>Chasers start creeping up and wanting to be sexual (Swearing they're not homosexuals)
>Continue through transitioning dealing with this from time to time
>Hit two year mark, start girlmoding
>Even more male chasers start creeping up
>Get in relationship with another trans girls
>Get hate and shit on from the same male chasers who were harassing me for not dating a male

After dealing with the above I am less and less attracted to males. Like why do they care so much who I'm dating or anything like that, I'm bi anyways. I feel like this could be the reverse if you're in transbian spaces and start dating a male, people just get mad at you for not dating their sex (or them). I just want to rip these people to shreds.

Attached: FZtSYeaacAcwOpP.jpg (596x692, 130.59K)

chasers are unique in the fact that they can quit chasing ur femboy ass and go back to being straight at the drop of a dime.

and lets face it princess, at most ur just a delusional femboy

>Implying chasers are not just closeted homosexuals that couldn't get a cis girl in the first place so they had to resort to boys who look like girls

Majority of chasers are gross and predators. Kys retard. I don't care what you dipshits classify me as, only thing that matters to me is looking like a girl :)

this is usually how transbians are born, yea. in order 2 be straight u have 2 fetishize the awfulness of men. fetishize how unhygenic they are, fetishize how rude and violent they are, fetishize how gross unemotional they are, etc. i realized this after venting 2 my straight friend abt how awful my ex was and she kept talking how hot he sounded, even though i kept listing red flags. weird.

im just glad u have the whole “boys who look like girls” thing on lockdown.

ahahaha wouldn't it be crazy if you were in the minority and all my legal docs state that I'm a F and even have my tranny name? and every time I go outside strangers call me a girl? ahahah just saying bro you probably referenced a boy who looks like a girl as female throughout your time. it how it be when you're a dum dum male

I see. I still classify myself as bi, just for men that stray away from chasers and can actually take care of themselves (probably not many). Sorry to hear that though, that's mega gross on your straight friend

Attached: FYGUeFEVEAEaGK6.jpg (902x1297, 225.3K)

idk what u mean by my time but the fact u refuse to argue back makes u pass all the more.

good luck out there princess

Aw, thanks - made me blush

anytime cutie

the law says ur a woman and that is all that matters in this piece of shit world.

Were you excluded from the locker room talks at school? I knew damn well they're nasty fucking pigs, transistioning and the treatment i got after i started passing only affirmed it further.

Worst thing is even with the locker room talks and experiencing the shitshow first hand, i still find myself attracted to them.

Before taking T I was an unironic “I’m a trans guy but that means I have to be even More of a fervent feminist! :)” type
Now I’ve been on T for years and I hate women

i was bi before i transitioned but now im a complete dyke. men are fucking disgusting, says it all really, plus it turns out the only reason i had sex with men before was to feel feminine and i don't need them for that anymore.

true say

Attached: FUZRu68aIAAFRAT.jpg (869x1200, 396.01K)

yep. im super happy being a subby femme lesbian, with how at peace with my identity i am now i can hardly imagine that i was ever anything else.

Attached: 20220809_144631.jpg (2892x4096, 626.66K)

now u cute little bitches go back to hating on men

kinda in the sense that like the more i lived as a girl and connected with other fems, the contrast between their experiences and mine when i was a "cis male" made me understand the inequity of privilege and the blissful ignorance that cis guys kinda walk around with all of the tiime due to it

it kinda just made chuds stand out more and piss me off more and realize how little in common ive always had with them when i didnt try so hard to copy them to fit in

you sound physically ugly and delusional

Will do sir/ma'am!

yup. you got me. LOL

Pretty insightful and I didn't think about it like that. Yeah, never good to try and fit in, over said and cringe but it's always good to be your own person and stray away from group mentality. Sometimes it's not better to integrate into those groups.

Attached: FMnc8hnUcAAVv6j.jpg (1125x1336, 235.24K)

do u think my white republican dad would wear this when he takes me in for FFS next month

Attached: dsd.png (647x651, 357.93K)

I need to get this for my dad for his birthday