Am I fucking retarded?
>Bridget Released
>"I'm not really sure what I am, its all confusing"
>"I go by cowgirl... because I'm a girl!"
"Oh my God! They're trans! Guilty Gear trans icon!"
>Family was told that if they had two male children the family was doomed/curse
>Bridget born
>Oh fuck
>Raise them as a girl, making them present as a girl before they even are really self-concious

This... this is grooming right? This is literally a parent pushing their child to be trans for their own gain. Isnt that what the trans community is trying to say they don't do with underage kids? Am I retarded thinking that cheering this on is counnrpjgxter-productive?

Attached: GGST_Bridget_Artwork.png (839x1236, 663.12K)

Ur obviously biased and just trying to justify ur agenda so yea ur kinda retarded
The logical way to read into it would be
>Bridget raised as a girl but knows very well otherwise
>Bridget matures to the point of making her own choice
>Bridget decides that she would rather be a girl
So yea, also Daisuke is a confessed agp repper so it's not surprising

Don't care about strive enough but I've cummed buckets to this character. He's an hrt femboy just like that top hat dude.

Really bridgets story is a detransitioning story now. Raised as a girl, rebels against it by wanting to be more masculine only to find comfort in what they originally were raised to be.

Yeah, big same. Not stopping from thinking about nutting in in their little hoodie, im just wondering if this is another case of people not really thinking this through. Like how people think Astolfo or Naoto Shriogane are trans

Biases to what? I have an unhealthy fetish to femboys and trans people. The only agenda I have is nutting in them until their eyes roll back, Bridget being trans or femboy or a femine male doesn't change that. Im just concerned with trans people promoting this. Because yeah, Bridget chose to be a girl, but I imagine people who hate trans people and are terrified of the trans community will point to this and say
>"Oh, youre glorifying this? This is your icon? The poor child groomed to think they're a girl and is now all confused because of it? Like you're trying to do to my child?! REEEE!"

>>Bridget matures to the point of making her own choice
But her choice was affected by her being groomed? On top of it being the bad ending. How can tranners see this as a win? l0l

no one is saying its cool she got groomed or denying it. people are saying its cool she figured herself out. i know most of you tranny groomer meme pushers are bad trolls, so enjoy this rare (You)

>Not stopping from thinking about nutting in in their little hoodie
Based

Attached: 20220809_073438.jpg (1468x1434, 422.29K)

>words words words
Character looks like a chick and therefore is a chick

>But her choice was affected by her being groomed?
So just like 99.9% of people who are groomed to be cis but still choose to be cis?

it literally doesn't matter because SHE is cute and happy
optics is everything lol

Attached: 7cc30fc36f4d2a23b0ad8d0317c7e476.jpg (1500x1060, 1.2M)

redpilled

How do we explain you, then?

Your attempt to transcribe this unnecessary convoluted Japcoomer fantasy scenario to reality falls flat on it's ass.

bridget, astolfo, and naoto are all fictional characters. the only thing that exists beyond the text is what you imagine, they aren't trans, and they aren't femboys or traps. you can imagine them as that if that's how the character comes across to you

wtf is a bridget

>it's impossible to be a trans girl if you were raised as a girl!!!!
Maybe you should have sex and get help for your trans derangement syndrome.

They'll do that anyway, dummy. The pro-strat is to drown them out in a deluge of representation where it becomes increasingly harder to single out any one trans character, because there hundreds/thousands of them. We'll get there, baby steps.

From now on I will view Gold Lewis Dickinson as the chaser gold standard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147.27K)

i wish i was deranged as the average tranny, it might be fun

>dick in son
i mean it was pretty obvious wasn't it?

Here let me explain the scenario because you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Bridget is a male, raised as a girl and then goes on a journey to become more masculine while still looking like a girl but corrects everyone with "I'm a boy" when called a girl and then says "I'm a girl" like it's some sort of revelation despite being treated like a girl by every single character on -or offscreen.
If you can subtract something that would make sense IRL out of that, then congratulations, you belong in a mental institution or academia.
If

I am a coomer of quality. When I fap to fake people I at least want people to at least get the content right to what I'm blasting my load to. Saying Naoto is trans is missing the entire point of their journey and social link. And frankly... I won't stand for people loving on the cute ass I bust my heaping load to everyday without respecting them enough to understand there story.

Attached: BaQ6gxFM_UYb9UYc2vjEHs5bV3ZJuMZ2h0fqaQZ4DMg.jpg (819x1300, 113.13K)

He's just like me fr fr