Incoming rant

Incoming rant

I'm an afab butch and I'm literally fucking obsessed with a trans woman in my friend circle. I think about her night and day and dream about her when I'm asleep. I literally can't stop thinking about her, and when I do I just get so mad I can't take it. I fucking hate her... I hate that anyone would want to be female. I hate that she chooses to live as one, I had that everyone goes with it, I didn't get to choose I just have to merely exist as a woman. I'm jealous that she gets to be a woman, im jealous that she gets to be trans. I'm jealous of her tall amab body, im jealous that she has a feminine amab body, im jealous that she enjoys being femme. I hate that she's just sooo nice and sweet to everyone it makes me so mad. It makes me so angry that I have violent thoughts about her, I want to hit her, and beat her up, I want to scream at her that she'll never be like me but the truth is that im angry that ill never be like her. I'm not a violent person why does she make me feel these things? It just makes me angrier.

I fucking dare you not to reply with "least violent dyke" or some stupid shit like that too

Attached: E8Pa52QVgAE1MnI.jpeg.jpg (1339x1339, 192.25K)

least violent dyke

have you tried transitioning

Take t and hate fuck her you'll love it

Will transitioning save him?

Butch does not mean ftm

what the fuck did i just read?

i don't want to be mean but like.. i actually cant tell if this is supposed to be a "take your shots" or your genuinely just unhinged

>

Attached: image0-4.jpg (1029x469, 248.67K)

what the hell is wrong with you

Yeah but your reaction to her sounds like some insane combination of envy, resentment, and dysphoria

>envy, resentment, and dysphoria
for real:
>I hate that anyone would want to be female.
>I didn't get to choose
>I just have to merely exist as a woman.
>she gets to be a woman
>im angry that ill never be like her
OP might need some deep introspection to crack this mystery

Sounds like simultaneously you want to fuck her brains out / have her rail you, as well as hating that she gets attention you don't for being female

being jealous of someone because of their transition isn't typical for cis people

you might be generically insane, sure, but having a permanent meltdown about the concept of femininity is pretty obvious. too bad you're in a self-destructive mood or you'd realize this (i assume you're in a self-destructive mood most of the time)

Attached: thanks doktor.png (400x400, 237.56K)

have you considered transitioning and fucking her?

You didn't need to mention you're a woman, the retarded word salad made it obvious.

He literally introduced himself as "afab butch"

butch still does not mean ftm

>be trans woman with mostly afab friend group
>"gee I sure am glad that I'm accepted for who I am and nobody in my friend group weirdly pathologizes my existence"
>meanwhile

>mostly afab friend group
what could go wrong?

well yeah. I hated and isolated myself for five years because of that afab drama shit that kept happening lol. being treated like a white """amab""" incel when you just wanted to be a chicana riot grrrl like everyone else, eventually you just stop caring what they think tho. I wanted to be a radfem but it basically required hating myself.

Attached: abisuu.png (2048x2048, 2.06M)

just be a non-transphobe radfem