I wish I had friends

I wish I had friends.

Attached: 20220808_222057.jpg (3000x4000, 1.66M)

>the 2 brunettes on the left
giwtwm

tfw only cis friends

Have you tried making and keeping friends? It's a pretty decent thing to work on.

Attached: Ew-RaUoVEAIlhT9.jpg (2104x1184, 229.02K)

man i wish i had a harem of grimy autistic alt twinkhons like this. i bet they're so fucking nasty in the sheets, like just disgusting

I've got nothing against these people, hope they have a great time. But my god do pics like this make me think the way I am trans is nothing like the way some other people are.

Being trans happens to all kinds of people and you're guaranteed nothing in common with them except being trans

what's with the cans

You always the one friend running around in a bra, diaper, and fishnets pulled up to your ribs too?

>diaper
lol what

This room looks like it smells worse than 5 white girls in the trailerpark.

These look like the kind to throw a tantrum when people can tell they are trans "I look more feminine than cis women, you scum"

Something has to catch all the diarrhea user.
You straight gravy-leg it? Gotcha. I only do the gravy leg after my large diarrheas exceed normal diaper capacity and travels out into the world. I'm a hit on the dance floor. I chug beers and dance the night away. Eventually I meet some guy and wind up with dick on my lips and maybe in my backdoor baby maker. The night ends when I punch a bathroom mirror and scream. Can't get Ubers anymore because I shit up backseats so I drink and drive. Total pro though. Only crashed into a super market once.

They listen to mumble rap and larp as serial killers on discord

I want to be enslaved by a polycule of transbian bottoms and used as their man pet and service top.

Attached: 1656596817210.jpg (1002x594, 65.17K)

me and my ex were both extremely bottom dysphoric which meant we couldnt fuck so we decided to get a chaser friend as a pet/top so we could both get off but he was kinda bad at sex and cummed extremely fast so we decided to stop it. she and i broke up a while back but now i have a gf who doesnt have bottom dysphoria and can fuck me without a care

I wish I had friends, too. I also wish I had trans femme friends, even a trans gf. I'm so lonely.

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

HOW/WHERE DO YOU EVEN MEET PEOPLE LIKE THAT

Attached: did_you_say_chocolate__by_cusackanne_d1wywpd-fullview.jpg (469x356, 30.58K)

the bottom 5% of only fans

Unironically? Furry conventions

I used to have friends, but I’m now terrified of them so

I can do better.