What is the difference between

"gender dysphoria" and internalized homophobia?

If you physically or socially were seen as a woman - you would no longer be seen as gay - they go hand in hand.

Attached: conservatism.jpg (2000x1993, 520.15K)

i am seen as a woman, and i'm gay
retard

How do you know you are seen as a woman? Is it possible for people to call you she but think of you internally as a male?

pretty improbable
no one has misgendered me at all for the past 2 or so years, or even slipped up or anything, even when visiting super conservative areas

that doesn't mean they don't know you are a man

conservatives know you are a man playing pretend - you think your giant male bones are invisible? Transgenderism is literally gays trying to appease conservatives of course they play along - what the fuck do you think happens in Iran?

ok pack it up and try again later
u cant troll someone by stating sometihng thats obviously wrong
it has to be subtle

how retarded are u gincel
i've had friends who were kinda terfy who were really shocked when i told them i was trans
i just look like a girl, i am a girl, and i live a (relatively) normal life
either way idk why u would think i'm a gay man when i'm bi and like,, way more attracted to other women usually
all this blanchard shit is so dumb get a life man

what? You think people are incapable of lying? This is fucking silly. You think people cannot tell you have any male traits that you just erased them all and everyone is fooled?

Attached: radiochan.png (1500x1125, 276.26K)

you realize for thousands of years gay men pretended to be straight and married women and everyone around them pretended to believe they were straight (especially women)?

You think those same folks are not capable of pretending you are a woman so you can have gay sex while pretending to be straight in a different way?

>when im bi
thats not a real thing

i think you might be illiterate user because it's like you've understood absolutely nothing i've said
is english not ur first language? i speak a couple others, if there's one that'd help you out more! :3

i just disagree with what you say
you are trying to avoid logically engaging me directly

how can u disagree with me stating facts about my life ?

Why does the cartoon tranner have like 3 tits and elephantitus ?

i dont think they are facts I think you are mistaken about how other people think vs how you perceive them
people play pretend with trans people cuz they know you are gay and retarded

here's the real thing
swears up and down he fully passes and nobody knows hes trans

Attached: Radiochan.jpg (1197x2048, 425.89K)

cope seethe dialate etc

>this again

right nobody can see your giant male skull
humans cant suss out a fake man pretending to be a woman nobody has ever tried that one before

maybe ur just mad that i'm cute and have a good life, and you're a homosexual incel ? i dunno just wondering

"cute"
uncanny surgery freaks with weird bangs are not cute

yeah im so jealous of your closeted gay bf and castration abilities

are you actually braindead ? i've said a bunch throughout this thread, i'm more into women, faggot

most gay men who lie that they are bi claim to be more into women

if ur into men at all ur gay

see a psychiatrist, or maybe a neurosurgeon for some kind of lobotomy
u have some serious problems user

psychiatry is a scam
lobotomies cure dypshoria

successful transition is the only cure for dysphoria :3

everyone lying to you is not a success you are just closeted and castrated congrats

Attached: radiochan4.jpg (2396x832, 317.03K)