First canon Pokémon transgender character

First canon Pokémon transgender character.

Holy shit I’m so happy.

Attached: 0604EE59-55A0-47CB-B206-C40C12743A91.png (996x702, 536.87K)

azumarill was a pioneer in this space and people dont give it the respect

They called her a she on the website. How is it canon? Are we at the point now where any female character has a short haircut everyone is going to say it’s a transgender?

wait it was azuril not azumaril

genuinely how is this character transgender, aside from a baseless headcannon ?

This person actually kinda passes, but as an ugly women, being fat probably helps

What about that woman in XY who said she used to be some male only trainer class

See
We are at the point now where Twitter and other people see a girl with short hair or someone four years features and now just automatically assume it is a transgender

>This person actually kinda passes

Attached: 1588310735084.jpg (410x357, 23.19K)

they fixed that eventually which kinda sucks

first for - wow she's literally me

the moment the series went bad

she's not, it's self projection. even seen some call her nonbinary. atleast they're self aware. she just looks like a fujo. what I want to know is how the hell did anyone mistake this as a boy at first glance

Attached: 1659747398998315.jpg (833x922, 102.09K)

>theyfab is trans
nah. these games have been dogshit since crystal

AO3?

trust me I'm an expert on trannology

Attached: fagnosis.jpg (900x891, 98.87K)

fan fic site used by women

Literally at least half of the girls I knew of in my tweens over 15 years ago looked like this character. They were all awkward dorks and every one of them grew up to be 200% heterosexual and traditionally feminine. Except my sister, she's an unironic cuckold who lives with her boyfriend takes care of woman #1's son.

You guys realize when you're portrayed in corporate media it's just to make money and push a temporary agenda right? They don't care about you, and will ignore you again as soon as they aren't clearly getting anything out of it, and this holds for every demographic, not just (You). Not trying to be rude but as a bi cisoid looking in it could hardly be more obvious.
It's made sadder that they're still so stifled by wokism that portraying anything even close to an accurate tranny in fiction is downright impossible.

Attached: ciggy darjeeling.png (800x800, 271.17K)

How does this person look in any way trans? It's just a short haired, vaguely tomboyish girl.

op character is not trans, its a joke post retard

I know, but I'm sharing my thoughts anyway because companies do this shit all the time (look at the shitshow Magic: The Gathering turned into over the past decade) and I want to help fellow legbutts not be fooled.

Attached: pstriple.gif (320x193, 1.79M)