What are your opinions on "non-binary" people? I find the whole idea that there are more that two genders retarded...

What are your opinions on "non-binary" people? I find the whole idea that there are more that two genders retarded, but I want to know what other people on here think.

Attached: iqtstmieteb91.jpg 2.jpg (619x1011, 112.23K)

nonbinary is an excuse to be exceptionally ugly with no fashion sense and an unkempt hairstyle.

i think its retarded to care what people identify as as long as they arent "pedophilesexual" or some shit like that

I was on tumblr when this trend of nonbies started to arise. What can I say. They were a bunch of underage girls who unironically kinned characters and had a ''dont follow if'' list kek

If they're afabs, well, they're still ladies, who must be kept away from the testerone and loved to become faithful and loving wives, but if they're amabs, well, let them do what they want with their lives

It’s a mental disorder. So prevalent, it’s politically impossible to confront it that way.
Gender dysphoria, multiple personality disorder and more are presenting as the convenient label LGBTQI+ or whatever, even though gay/lesbian is a whole other thing ( not a disorder, and not a gender issue).

Based.

Gender identity is wholly intangible and thus not real
What's real is your sex and how it hormonally expresses

Return to transsexual

the "more than two genders" is just combining the already two existing ones together, partially identifying as one of em, or just opting out of both. that's all being nonbinary is. picrel I made to explain

Attached: 20220807_194112.jpg (1602x2048, 349.44K)

it's retarded nonsense. there is no set definition of nonbinary that doesn't either a.) rely on stereotypes or b.) vague spiritual feelings that don't do anything but make people feel gud
i think it's the ultimate normie move as well, as i define "normie" as someone who vapidly goes along with trends and has no true central core of character. you'd have to be a vapid retard to think you're actually, somehow, "non-binary" whatever the fuck that means

i have never personally understood the need to identify as a gender except for functional purposes.
like, i'm on estrogen because i want to look female. but i still call myself a guy. but if me calling myself male starts creating significant confusion for other people, (at this point its getting there for me) i'll consider identifying as female. but only because other people are already identifying me as female. i dont feel any innate satisfaction from making people call me something i am clearly not.
but i understand this emotiions stuffs is subjective so people can call themselves whatever pronouns they like if it makes them happy

Reasonable

based

at the end of the day people either neurologically expect male or female hormones/secondary sex characteristics based on prenatal environment/functions and are attracted to both in varying amounts

Im "non-binary" because gender is insanely stupid and not at all linked to anything real. "Sex" is just what set of reproductive organs and hormones you have, and in my 23 years of my life Iv never been in a situation where knowing either of those about somebody was relevant.
>bwuaah having kids
gas breeders

>Return to transsexual
100% valid

maybe I should start calling myself non-binary

I think it's an interesting and intriguing concept spiritually. The reality of it is off-putting and dishonest. It's something that should only exist as an abstract concept, in my opinion.

I'm delusional enough that I don't think I'm a man, but not delusional enough to think I'm woman.
t. hrt enby

Well, I knew that logical gentlemen or ladies thought so!

nothing against nonbinary people or their identities, I just fail to see how they're inherently trans.

its a stupid trend or phase. and a cope for non passing mtfs, while afabs use it as said trend/phase for attention. no respecting adult would ever unironically be enby if not for social media attention. it has no basis in reality