Multiversus

does anyone here have multiversus

Attached: avatar-airbender-azula-anime-1227691.jpg (1200x628, 54.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb8CIasFRWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a free game everyone has it...

>YOU HAVE MULTIVERSUS IT CAME FREE WITH YOUR XBOX

it's not on Switch and I only have a work laptop.

ok do you want to play multiversus

no sorry

Yeah I play jake is that malebrained or fembrained?

Add me my user is Gvvenpool, id be down to play

>wasting my time on a platform fighter that isn't melee
you think those ledgedashes are gonna practice themselves?

Attached: 200px-DonkeyKong-Taunt-SSBM.gif (200x149, 336K)

the only things worse than smash is a shitty smash knockoff and mariokart

Any time spent on a platform fighter is wasted time.

wait till you see my frame perfect double shine grab out of shield

it just looks like a shittier smash bros, which is already a dogshit baby game with no actual combos

>dogshit baby game with no actual combos
youtube.com/watch?v=xb8CIasFRWo

if you're gonna play Smash you may as well play them all. unless you have one you really hate.

while i like falcon lets not pretend that if you asked a smash player to play an actual fighting game they would have any clue what they're doing. And no, leffen playing fighterz does not count. That game also has no actual combos besides a sparking reset mid combo. All high level matches have the exact same execution as high rank multiplayer (which was fucking easy)

>if you asked a smash player to play an actual fighting game they would have any clue what they're doing
who gives a shit?

all smash players know how to do is floaty strings of attacks that look pretty lame when put together, falcon kind of being an exception because knee is kind of cool. I just hate smash babies and their easy shit game

also
>That game also has no actual combos besides a sparking reset mid combo. All high level matches have the exact same execution as high rank multiplayer
is complete bullshit. getting an opening in neutral doesn't automatically lead to a stock being taken (unless you're playing icies and wobbling isn't banned)

I'm talking about fighterZ in that post, which is just worse mahvel. Smash has no footsies anyway

>I just hate smash babies and their easy shit game
to call it easy is just disingenuous
like yeah sure its giga easy to just pick up the game casually, thats a large part of the reason its so popular, but playing competitively at a high level is extremely hard

and
>all smash players know how to do is floaty strings of attacks that look pretty lame when put together
is just a dumb strawman, a smash player could easily say some dumb shit like "fg players only know how to mash a bunch of attacks in place that looks lame without any real movement"
like its a dumb argument who cares how you think the combos look
i think smash combos are interesting enough in their own right, theyre heavily movement based and often require real time adjustments to your routes based on opponents DI