What if your trans girl had an androgynous male voice? Not a deep one, think a JRPG protagonist or something...

What if your trans girl had an androgynous male voice? Not a deep one, think a JRPG protagonist or something, but was still on hormones and presented/acted like a girl and preferred she/her. Would you still find her attractive?

Attached: lio with da pizza.png (1392x1076, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIq_WR8cl1E
youtu.be/EWZ7bbuxztM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

No.

She wouldn't be >>my

depressing. i love my voice and so do others. giving it up to be seen as female for something that unlike all of hrt-induced changes is literally "fake" in the way Any Forums thinks it is is a nightmare scenario

That's already where she's at so yeah

I would still see you as a girl, probably. But I'm not attracted to male-voiced women.

There's levels to it
Voices can be noticeably trans and not be bad
But a voice that just sounds like a gay man is a dealbreaker
Immediately ruins my perception of you as a woman
I'll still acknowledge you're a woman but the automatic perception will be grating against that and it's hard to move past that dissonance

OP here, second thought experiment: would you still see her as a girl?
Think, perhaps, a trans girl like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wIq_WR8cl1E

Yes

i actually prefer that
t. agamp

Bump

:(

I think trans girls who still have a "man voice" are more attractive then the ones who sound like cis women or feminine gay dudes. if she don't sound like this then I don't want her
youtu.be/EWZ7bbuxztM

if she has a male voice and its really faggy she becomes 10x hotter especially if she passes visually.

if she were cute i'd find her attractive but also encourage her to voice train

yes its hot transbian

No. They usually sound like shit.

this is way too much man for me in the voice

nta but what about this one ?

sounds like a woman with a really deep voice