I have fantasized about being a girl as far as my memory goes, and read tons of body swap stories...

I have fantasized about being a girl as far as my memory goes, and read tons of body swap stories. Could i be trans or is this just a fetish?

Attached: 1659716274951775.gif (500x281, 936.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genderdysphoria.fyi/en/printable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you wanted to be a girl when you were 6, it's probably not a fetish

probably not a fetish

anyway, I always recommend this.
genderdysphoria.fyi/en/printable

Attached: 1655405180675.png (940x501, 122.19K)

What the fuck is this propaganda on your picrel? Are you being serious posting that?

why do you say it's propaganda?

>propaganda
what? no that's just an apparently very common misconception, the "just learn to live with it" thing is very relatable

Because no men "enjoy being men" it's just what we are

nobody "enjoys" being their gender wtf is this

wat

that term was probably used instead of "fine with being a man" because being "fine" can range a ton. depressed people can be "fine" with their situation.

also most men enjoy being seen as men and living as a man. they might not be actively thinking about it how happy they are that they are men, but it's still a positive thing for them

I'm the user who said it's propaganda. I said it because it seemed like they're making it indeed sound like gender is just something you can pull off like dry socks.

Keep in mind anonettes, that today, society loves to represent trans people, not because they like us, but because they want to transform cis men into weak. They know damn well that only 1% of the world are actually trans, and not everyone can just come out as they/them cock/ballself. Same goes for the fat positivity movement. Same goes for black lives matter.

So why should I trust those same people, who spend their money for journalists to write this kind of shit?

oh no no no
men like being men. Men like doing manly stuff, they constantly talk about "being a man" as an ideal to strive to, men buy Man products like "Man Soap" and other stuff like that. Men are happy as men, they're not just ambivalent about their gender. Being a man is not some empty default state. And women are happy to be women in the same way.
if you're a man and you don't enjoy being a man, but you accept it because you didn't have a choice, you might be trans. Not necessarily, but you should consider it.

Do you enjoy having two legs, user?
Do you enjoy having whatever eye color you have?
There are many subtleties to that but I think it's a dangerous choice of words that gravely oversells the mundanity of the cis experience.

>Do you enjoy having two legs, user?
>Do you enjoy having whatever eye color you have?
unironically yes, and I would be alarmed or saddened if one or both changed

what kind of argument is this, you're saying you'd be fine with one leg

Cut off my own sentence by accident: cis men into weak men, because it's easier to be weak than to fix yourself. I know lots of "trannies" who don't even spend the effort or feel dysphoric, they don't even grow out their hair! Instead they just identify as the nearest tree, and suddenly that's their gender. This is a huge psychogocal toil, it distorts the perception, and you can assure yourself that the brain will NOT take it in a healthy manner.

Dysphoria is required to be trans. That's how we know. That's the only way. you don't have to claw your eyes out, you just have to be psychologically or physically uncomfortable with your body that you wish you could be the gender your brain expects you to be.

This is very true. I know lotta people who love having beard and say "testosterone is the best feeling in the world." It disgusts me, but it's also interesting that it exists.

If you call that "enjoyment" then that is a far more passive take on the word than I would be willing to use. I do not "enjoy" having what I would consider a good baseline of existence to actually do things that make me happy. The idea to me is preposterous. Just because a plate and a table are part of a good meal (as you don't need to eat the food off the floor) doesn't mean either are the delicious part.

you are so stupid it hurts

There are people who take their masculinity as some hobby, like all those homosex Any Forumsizens.
>men buy Man products like "Man Soap"
lmfao half of these products are pretty fucking sad and pathetic. Like having wet wipes explicitly targeted for men, or toilet paper.
There are plenty of ways to enjoy expressing yourself with your sex/gender (hell, cooming is one of them) but that doesn't mean that not particularly caring to for the most part makes you trans. That's just bullshit.

>noo my understanding of the term and it's connotations are right reee
the pain you are feeling is your shit opinion slowly eating away at your brain cells, fagtron

Yeah. I like when people gawk (girls especially) at how tall I am. I like being the voice of reason. I like lifting heavy thing for girl. I like when the boys are drinking beers and talking shit and people treat us like a typical crew of lads.

Trans people don't seem to get these little pleasures. Reminders of gender are typically unwelcome or bizarre/detached. Of course, not everyone who is neutral about gender identity is trans per se. Ambivalence towards one's gender is common at the office or the DMV or something. But to never feel any kind of gender affirming pleasure? Atypical, I'd say. Not necessarily trans but when people say stuff like "cis people never feel like their gender" I feel gaslit.

have you considered that you're not only wrong, but also completely missing the point? no, of course you haven't, shrimpdick