Did I get forced into being gay? (Super long read)

Am I gay?

Was hanging out with a trans friend, she's bi, quite pretty, though iv never been attracted to her before that day, and she was always quite dominant around me. Often pushing me against stuff or pinching my cheeks or ears. I'm also trans but until recently I was 100% sure I was straight. I was at her place chilling drinking some beer and playing vidya, I was a bit tipsy and she was too.
We got into a play fight/wrestle, and I knocked a bag over, some ropes and cuffs fell out. I asked her what they were for, she explained she is into that rope art thingy. I said that's interesting, so she asked if I wanted to give it a try, as in her tying me up.

/1

Attached: tumblr_inline_pmony2Kibb1t8v3dt_1280 (1).png (858x633, 346.03K)

Iv never been tied up before but it sounded fun, there was no lewdness behind her suggestion, I don't think she intended for it to be lewd either as she suggested it. So she ties me up and my hands are behind my back, my shoulders are glued to my sides, my legs are also neatly tied up so that I can barely wriggle them. Its nice feeling the ropes tight against me. But then I noticed something changed in her eyes as she was looking at me, almost like she got dizzy/confused, then she layed down next to me and cuddled me, I could feel her breath against my neck and it was laboured, I was nervous too and asked to be untied now, then she said sorry and turned me onto my back and straddled my waist, I told her this is getting weird but before I could continue she leans down and starts kissing my lips, then she backs of a few inches to look at my face whilst I tell her to fucking stop it's not funny anymore.

Attached: guilty_crown-17-arisa-scared-trauma-blanket.jpg (1280x720, 93.92K)

And she says sorry and kisses me again, this time she has her hands on the back of my head and is kissing me even harder and wetter /lewder. Every time she took her lips of me I'd try to protest but I could never get a full 2 words out before she'd put her lips on mine again, this interrupting my speech continued for what felt like hours but was probably around 14 mins actually, by the 4th minute the strength to protest was fading each time I was interrupted, and by around the 9th was when my defences just completely let down, my mind was hazy, we both were sweating, I was embarrassed, like stripped naked in front of a crowd on stage, i couldn't think straight, and my body just went limp and started accepting her, that's how I'd best describe it, at around 9 minutes her tongue that had been prying to get inside my mouth for a while was let in, I didn't want it, but it was like my body wouldn't listen to me, like a doctor tapping your kneecap to make your leg jump. My tongue had even started moving with hers, I just couldn't think, it was so.. so frustrating. Why couldnt I have just bitten her? What is wrong with me. Am I really gay?
And this was only half of what happened. During the tonguing she unbuttoned a part of my shirt, she couldn't fully pull the shirt back because of the rope, but it was just enough to reveal my breasts which have grown quite a lot, she toyed with them even though I had mustered the willpower to say No and stop again, now that my mouth was finally free, but every time I said no she'd bite my nipple forcing me to make an embarrassing noise. The stuff beyond this point is to embarrassing to write I want to forget how pathetic I am

To think that getting tied up would lead me to being embarrassed to this degree, the severe level of humiliation is beyond your imagination. You know when a tall guy headpats a small guy or picks him up?
/3

Attached: miuna_shiodome___nagi_asu__a_lull_in_the_sea___by_saitrauma_dbbx8c3-fullview.jpg (1024x1030, 188.84K)

For the small guy it must be embarrassing, manhandling they call it, but the sheer level of degradation I felt can not be described in such regular words, maybe it should be called woman handling, because it wasn't strength she used it was just a continuous onslaught of destroying my boundaries against my will. I feel less confident around people, and she has gained control over some of my freedom, before we were equals, but now she pulls me around from place to place as if we are some couple now, she forced me to make out with her at a underground rave, it was darkish but I'm sure at least a few people saw us, it's dangerous. But if i say no she threatens to reveal to my Bf what "we" did. But I ... I can't believe it. I just don't know how to counter that.
I don't even know what to think anymore. I try my best to just not think about it. She is like a different person now that I finally caved in to her dominant personality. I hope she won't try to escalate it into sex, I won't allow it even if she tells my bf. She is satisfied with just kissing and sucking my boobs for now at least. But the more worrying thing for me is how I'm starting to feel towards her, every time we kiss I feel myself feel 0.01% more fuzzy/warm around her.. that adds up really quickly. I don't know where im at now. But it's bad.

Advice?

/4 end.

This is some SA shit. Are you okay user?

If this isnt an elaborate LARP she's a sexual predator and you should contact the police.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Trauma response of fawn is normal.

on the one hand these larps are really fucking dumb and annoying, but on the other hand i did get a boner. 6/10 thread overall

If you tell your bf, I'm pretty sure he'd be understanding, it was against your will

that sounds like a trauma reaction after SA, your mind doesn't really know how to deal with the situation, so it is trying to rationalize the situation in a form that isn't as bad for you.

So I'd say, no you are not gay, or at least your reaction to her isn't based in homosexual feelings.

Nice fake story

im sorry but this thread made me really turned on, when will it be my turn to be tied up and raped by a dom girl -_-

well that was quite rapey and honestly sounds a lot like none of this was very consensual, none of this is your fault

Rapey sociopathic bi/gay trans XX straight trans
is one of the most kino and beautiful pairings. They are made for each other.

Attached: strawberry-panic-history-of-yuri-e1535686505673.jpg (567x246, 117.2K)

Hot but also rape

It's not rape if there is no penetration.

Whatever sexual assault same thing

It's really not the same thing. Rape is way worse.

its so hot. i've been watching kannazuki no miku with my gf and we just got to the rape scene in season 8 and i almost came in my panties when chikane slapped himeko to the ground. god i wanna be raped so bad when when when when

strawberry panic is also super based lol my gf wanted to be shizuma growing up so bad and here we are now :)

You're falling in love with her, which is natural as fuck just let it happen. People these days are cucked and don't understand nature, we are still animals deep down. Basically she has claimed you as hers, just accept it and you will love it. This is how romance always blossomed before the modern era.
You're prey, and you will fall in love with whoever has the strength to claim you. Your bf failed at completely claiming you so you've been snatched up by another predator. He should take the L, and you both should live happily ever after.

Attached: original (7).jpg (680x962, 70.85K)

this is so hot godddddd i want this so bad

Giwtwm