If the average cis person woke up in the body of a different gender(but same age,race...

If the average cis person woke up in the body of a different gender(but same age,race,etc) do you think they would chimp out like trannies do and try to transition to their original gender or they would just learn to adapt to live as their new gender?

(I asked a few cis frieds and most of them said they were going to accept the new body amd make the best of it)

Attached: images - 2022-02-11T212719.793.jpg (394x373, 23.1K)

What do you mean by chimp out? Also I'd be pleased but probably become a disgusting whore until I got over my nice feminine body

asking cis people what they would do if they were trans is a surefire way to get retarded answers

>Pleased
Are you a tranny?

>they were going to accept the new body amd make the best of it
they'd go insane especially being put into it as an adult and not having had their whole life to learn to cope. but then again so many trans people go their whole lives repressing and coping.

>NOOOOOOOO WE TRANNIES ARE SPECIAL! NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND US!

Attached: 01-Character-Gender.jpg (1536x599, 97.13K)

But would they try to transition to a mockery of their former selves or would they cope with the new body?

This is completely unrrlelated to anything here

most would say they'd get used to it because gender is not important to them ithink

i would cry tears of happiness and then try to adapt to being a cis woman

No just a coomer

You dont seem to be cis

it's easy as fuck to say oh i'll be a massive slut and live out my perfect AGP life. until you get catcalled at night or stared at

i'm cis enough to have cancelled my HRT/therapy/electro several times over
i'm cis enough to masturbate to using my dick

Yes. You will never be able to truly comprehend the brevity and wonders of the transgender experience. You are a spectator to a richness you will never garner or experience.

Cis people don't know what its like to have dysphoria so they wouldn't know how to respond.

I remember a dream where I became a cis woman and it was horrid. It was really depressing 0/10 dream wouldn’t do it again

i have dreams about getting FFS or transitioning a lot
if i could be a cis woman in all my dreams i would be a lot happier

Dysphoria isnt even a requirment to being trans

Well you see, I am a cis man

Ok, but cis people don't have it and you would get dysphoria from being put into the different gender as a cis person

so am i

like gender dysphoria is a condition that causes people to feel intensely wrong with their body
trenders are people without dysphoria who still choose to transition
there are cis people who probably don't care either way

i think it's like
gender dysphoria is like "i feel an overwhelming desire transition that defines my entire psyche"
trenders are like "i don't feel the way dysphoria should feel, but transition feels like it would be worth the risk and effort" and some get reverse dysphoria and others dont
the cis people in this scenario might be like "i don't really care, a magic gender swap is nbd" because they just don't care at all about their sex. some would feel reverse dysphoria others will just adapt