Why can't Sayuri stop ruining her self? First the boob job now she's getting all thick

Why can't Sayuri stop ruining her self? First the boob job now she's getting all thick.

Why didn't you save her?

Attached: 453546456 (1).jpg (1171x1462, 263.38K)

I'd simp if that was actually Sayuri. Trannies need to gain weight.

That's just the normal woman experience. They peak between 18 and 22 and it's all downhill from there. They understand this intuitively and destroy themselves in a vain (literally) attempt to own the terrifying slow annihilation that will happen to them no matter what

>They peak between 18 and 22
And so do men.

If that were true, then why don't men start doing stupid shit to their bodies until they're in their late 40s or later?

Attached: john(52).png (1364x1388, 1.24M)

feet

men can stay at their peak a lot longer, insanely long if they are willing to do testosterone and HGH.

Men peak at around 30/40 since the appeal of men is with the experience and intelligence gained through life, an old man with white hair is more handsome than 99% young shitters.

>now she's getting all thick.
you're gay if this is a bad thing

But getting thick is good though

>tfw 22
it is over

Men think they age like fine wine because the society keeps reassuring them. Beauty-wise, both sexes peak between 18 and 22.

i wanna nut in this persons bussy

they only peak if they dont stay within healthy BMI. Most start letting themselves go and get dad bod. if they didn't then they would be far from. a peak. Also men can use as another user stated, large amounts of test and human growth hormone and look like models. women cant use estradiol in large amounts because of cancer risk.. so they use lower amounts for post menopausal symptoms

Based faceblind retard. It's not her, lol.

This. While I'm not a fan of fake boobs on 90% of trannies, I'm completely on board with trannies not built like brick walls.

Attached: 1659566199762927.jpg (1040x1600, 142.59K)

she looks great, what are you on about

foid cope

she looks great what the fuck im jealous

THAT is a woman. Awoooga!

This is probably the biggest cope out there. It’s how mediocre men comfort themselves. No, being a balding, pot belly middle aged man isn’t attractive.