Living in forest with bf

living in forest with bf,
pollen allergy kicking my ass :(

Attached: IMG_20220804_101336500_HDR.jpg (2304x1728, 1.91M)

imagine being allergic to nature itself biggest L

You most certainly are a deranged meth addict, stop loitering in the public park before police get involved.

Attached: 46B6DFC2-2E57-4EE2-80BD-100073E36459.jpg (828x906, 59.05K)

:( i grew up in the forest and im still like this

never done meth actially, just recovering from malnourishment, my bf makes me eat big subs and stuff

Idiot

:) :)

What's the story? I lived in a eastern European forest for a few years while working on a game with my gf it was an abandoned shack and we foraged for food and worked in a nearby town 3-4 days a month packing produce to buy food and stuff. Now were in the USA and we want to find a place like that to make another game

was being harassed in the small rural town i l lived it, publicly assaulted, stalked groped and video recorded by borderline retarded chasers as well as deranged family members who want me to go back to my father who handed me off to a pedo for a quick fuck when i was four. bfs car got smashed up for dating the neighborhood tranny, my car got stripped of its catalytic converter cuz money i guess. bf moved me out to a shack with no power electricity or water, we eat what we can. picrel me before killing two roosters that were being mean to our hens. they tasted phenomenal actually. im safe here and happy we will have power next week and we shower in one of the other houses on the property. he owns it jointly with his family. have a wood stove and far piggies to butcher for winter

sorry meant to respond to u

Sorry that all happened to you. I'm glad things are better now and I hope you two have a happy life together. I truly enjoy country living like that.

me to, it cleanses my soul of impurities
i dont like modern living

Its nice to not have to worry about trivial shit in day to day modern living. It does cleanse the soul. When we were in the forest we made tons of nice dishes outside in our fire pit. We caught fish and found a fruit tree and random herbs. All sorts of yummy mushrooms. Bathed in a stream. We want to bring seeds and plant lots of stuff next time.

>me to, it cleanses my soul of impurities
>i dont like modern living
user, you're posting on Any Forums, the most modern and impure creation across all of mankind's history

sounds blissful user

Need cute boymoder gf to live with in the woods :(

i actually girlmode and pass daily, i was not gonna put make up on and make a pretty face to cut a chickens head off lol

How does ur bf wash the poop off his dick?

i have solid internal biome.
my poop is a solid piece that leaves no residue. but if we want to fuck its we usually get a hotel room.

Do you not suck him off once per day?

Post ass and titties pl0x

of course i do